Genting Malaysia Berhad logo
Genting Malaysia Berhad

Genting Malaysia Berhad Employee Reviews

Unique working environment

We do eight hours rotation shifts as business running 24 hours a day. Unique working environment as it is the only legal casino in Malaysia. Check in for work and check out after 8 hours of work, no follow up of work needed most of the time. Handling of difficult or fussy customer is part of your daily duty, stay cool and you will be fine.

Pros

Meal and accommodation provided

Cons

Night shift which is from 2300-0700

Poor teamwork in the workplace

I am the worker in Genting, I feel the employee between genting is having some attitude problems because some of member are not willing to corporate and make discussion, I feel very disappointed and also make our poor teamwork outcome, this company are not the good in teamwork since the employee's behaviour problem

Fun workplace

Everything is hard but the hard is gonna make you future easy,be open minded.every place in work there will be ups and down seems you have no choice you have be productive day by day until you're confident with it

Pros

Free food on work time

Lots experience for business development skill and communication

One of great Malaysia global company to understanding the cultural differences of VIPs from various countries, understanding of colleagues from different cultural differences, leadership training, communication negotiation strategies training, practicing for business development concept papering include general tele marketing, general service assistant job for client. It was a great company to build experience and career in the field through preparation, understanding of the work of the relevant departments, I learned how to discover and develop business opportunities here, and how to solve my problems when I have problems with what I do.

Pros

Meal provided, private condo provided

Cons

medical insurance for myself and my family provided

I learn lot from this company and best place to start our career.

We work as a team and family. We have very understanding team. Gain more work experience and how to work under pressure. Fun place to work. Most of our team start they Career from here.

Pros

medical benefit & family day

Work with good employees

Learned many experience such as solve customer problems. Work with good cooperation with other team members, supervisors and above level. Good workplace with harmony environment. Be a team leader which is doing daily scheduled for team members, Trainer for new team members all about attractions, safety and standard operating procedures.

Pros

Reach many experience and knowledge

Cons

There is no issues

Good and more experince

More benefit u can get if u work hard and to be smart person. U can get more experince In genting highland berhad. U can find more friend in genting from every where country. U will enjoy in ur life style in genting

Good

It was a new experience. Youngsters , spm leavers able to working with Genting highland. If the cold Weather is suitable for your health you can work with Genting highland entire life time.

Good Company

Good Company for non-married cause of 12 hour working and 2 shift for customer service . Transport claim take too long to claim 2 month after reciept date .

Extremely fast-paced environmrnt

The jobs are fun and challenging, need to bear with incredible amount of responsibilities. Colleagues are helpful and friendly. However, the management need to be more considerate of the employees' feelings and more importantly their work-life balance. Overall, it is a great place to learn and develop various skill set.

Jobs at Genting Malaysia Berhad

See more jobs

It was alright

Free accommodation Free meals, just swipe and eat as much as you want Highly paid for new employee (Rm 2000) Resting isn't enough, only get to rest 20 mins every 1 1/2 hours

Semi Productive

Not really good environment. Management. I learn many things Not repeating the same task good boss very understanding co workers. helping each other.

Fun, knowledge gaining, challenging.

Had fun meeting new peoples from different cultures and countries. Experienced different types of situations handlings. Experienced handle membership and non membership request and enquires with cares. Learnt about 5A service provides such as Acknowledge , Address, Assist, Assure and Appreciate.

Salary

Most probably the basic salary was not that good, but yet they giving allowance to cover up the average salary but now the company are cutting of salary (allowance). So I would say you will be having low salary if you going to join in this year.

Pros

You are able to learn tons of things

Cons

The management wouldn't recognize of your hardwork

the most enjoyable part of the job

Solved problem facing by guest. Assist guest arrange their hotel booking. Promote any promotion to guest and visitor. Giving true direction for guest.

Productive place

I have worked as croupier in GENTING MALAYSIA BERHAD. I perform table game such as roulette every day. From that, I learnt about the skill of spinning the ball, make the accurate payment. Also, the management is well-planned. Whenever i face questions and difficulties, i enable to solve it with the help of relevant management authorities. About the workplace culture, I have to take rotating shift such as morning,afternoon,night. This cause me need lots time to adopt it.

Cyberworld Premium

Cyberworld Premium Genting. -You are given a job as service crew but your job scope include promoting and cleaning. -You are basically doing everything by yourself -Multitasking ability is compulsory, if not you'll suffer -Training is given, but not during your working hour so you have to spend your free time to learn how the game system work. -You only get basic salary for your first payout Break time and day off not guaranteed due to short-staffed.

no comment

What I learn from my work is customer services and how to handle for the fussy guest or some of the not reasonable guest or can also learn when facing some difficult problem can solve by myself

Working life balance is poor but working environment is okay

The job is great, the place is great but work-life balance is very poor organised. You only get at least 4 days off in a month which is very hard for a family type of person.

Friendly and productive workplace

Happiness is contagious and, when encouraged, can spread throughout an entire company. Employees who take joy in their work make excellent role models for their fellow workers and encourage them to also take joy in their work.

Working at Genting Malaysia Berhad as Auxiliary Police security guard

Working here is fun yet stressful. I gained so much experience working as security guard and it's responsibilities. I have becoming more discipline than before. The fast paced schedule daily is quite tiring but the career advancement is realy promising.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genting Malaysia Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Genting Malaysia Berhad