Genting Malaysia Berhad

Genting Malaysia Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia117 reviews
We do eight hours rotation shifts as business running 24 hours a day. Unique working environment as it is the only legal casino in Malaysia.
Check in for work and check out after 8 hours of work, no follow up of work needed most of the time. Handling of difficult or fussy customer is part of your daily duty, stay cool and you will be fine.
Pros
Meal and accommodation provided
Cons
Night shift which is from 2300-0700
More benefit u can get if u work hard and to be smart person. U can get more experince
In genting highland berhad. U can find more friend in genting from every where country.

U will enjoy in ur life style in genting
It was a new experience. Youngsters , spm leavers able to working with Genting highland.
If the cold Weather is suitable for your health you can work with Genting highland entire life time.
Good Company for non-married cause of 12 hour working and 2 shift for customer service . Transport claim take too long to claim 2 month after reciept date .
The jobs are fun and challenging, need to bear with incredible amount of responsibilities. Colleagues are helpful and friendly. However, the management need to be more considerate of the employees' feelings and more importantly their work-life balance. Overall, it is a great place to learn and develop various skill set.
Free accommodation
Free meals, just swipe and eat as much as you want

Highly paid for new employee (Rm 2000)

Resting isn't enough, only get to rest 20 mins every 1 1/2 hours
Not really good environment.
Management.

I learn many things

Not repeating the same task

good boss

very understanding co workers.

helping each other.
Had fun meeting new peoples from different cultures and countries.
Experienced different types of situations handlings.

Experienced handle membership and non membership request and enquires with cares.

Learnt about 5A service provides such as Acknowledge , Address, Assist, Assure and Appreciate.
Most probably the basic salary was not that good, but yet they giving allowance to cover up the average salary but now the company are cutting of salary (allowance). So I would say you will be having low salary if you going to join in this year.
Pros
You are able to learn tons of things
Cons
The management wouldn't recognize of your hardwork
Solved problem facing by guest.
Assist guest arrange their hotel booking.

Promote any promotion to guest and visitor.

Giving true direction for guest.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Genting Malaysia Berhad?
I have worked as croupier in GENTING MALAYSIA BERHAD. I perform table game such as roulette every day. From that, I learnt about the skill of spinning the ball, make the accurate payment. Also, the management is well-planned. Whenever i face questions and difficulties, i enable to solve it with the help of relevant management authorities. About the workplace culture, I have to take rotating shift such as morning,afternoon,night. This cause me need lots time to adopt it.
Cyberworld Premium Genting.
-You are given a job as service crew but your job scope include promoting and cleaning.

-You are basically doing everything by yourself

-Multitasking ability is compulsory, if not you'll suffer

-Training is given, but not during your working hour so you have to spend your free time to learn how the game system work.

-You only get basic salary for your first payout

Break time and day off not guaranteed due to short-staffed.
What I learn from my work is customer services and how to handle for the fussy guest or some of the not reasonable guest or can also learn when facing some difficult problem can solve by myself
The job is great, the place is great but work-life balance is very poor organised. You only get at least 4 days off in a month which is very hard for a family type of person.
Happiness is contagious and, when encouraged, can spread throughout an entire company. Employees who take joy in their work make excellent role models for their fellow workers and encourage them to also take joy in their work.
Working here is fun yet stressful. I gained so much experience working as security guard and it's responsibilities. I have becoming more discipline than before. The fast paced schedule daily is quite tiring but the career advancement is realy promising.
good career and im happy working here. good experience and knowledge working here. continued working at thete and has happy. good lifestyle here cold weather and not to much entertainment here
good
good
I have learned how to be a competent waitress by serving the food more efficient and receive feedback from the customer about the taste of the food or even the environment of the restaurant.
Pros
free lunches and free accommodation
Cons
I willing to learn even my age is not younger,just hope the company give me a chances.
The management always like to make last minute decision.
Need to do alot of last minute arrangements and the culture is not good as always need to OT till late night
I work at THE VOID GENTING and I love it because it's first in asia and it's new type of entertainment. And I happy with my colleagues they support me and share something new and about our jobs.We enjoy with our jobs because everyone have a role play to do and it's very fun with what we do.Us as a team,we try our best to make the operation success perfectly and give the best service to our guest. The hardest part is some time we got guest that don't know english and it's hard to communicate with them but thanks goodness they know body language.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genting Malaysia Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.
Genting Malaysia Berhad Reviews by Location