Gigi Coffee Sdn Bhd

Gigi Coffee Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia3 reviews

Convinient place for freshers

Good place and opportunity for you to start gain experience and start your own income. If you commit, easy way for you to get promoted. You will gain profit depends on your work hard. You will learn so much new things such as manage a shop, manage customers and colleague attitude, learn to do paperwork. Easy and relax place for you to learn basic things if you don't have any work experience.

Pros

Free staff meal which is 1 pastry and 1 drink everyday

A fun environment (IOI Mall Puchong). Fast-paced and quite busy.

I recommend anyone to work at Gigi Coffee (IOI Mall Puchong) the managers are nice people and it was a very fun environment. This outlet is quite busy so sometimes you have to work fast but that's not a problem for me 😊 I love working here but sadly had to quit because I have to look for a 9 to 5 job.

Pros

Staff Meal (you'll get one pastry and one drink) & nice colleagues and kind managers.

Cons

Closing shift is until 10:30 pm.

Fun and calm workplace

Though f&b can be very hectic at times, but my experience with Gigi Coffee were fun and calm at most times. Supervisors and managers and other crews were good and we don't have toxic environment at that time. Higher superiors were also nice to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gigi Coffee Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Gigi Coffee Sdn Bhd Reviews by Job Title

Gigi Coffee Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

• Gigi Coffee Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?