GINTELL (M) SDN BHD

GINTELL (M) SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia10 reviews

Fun workplace

Typical day at work. I learned how to communicate with customers. The management is excellent. The hardest part of the job is to face difficult customer. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly staff.

Interesting

Kerja yang sangat menarik and having a great boss is such a bonus in work life ! Dont hesitate to apply whenever you guys see the vacancy ! Grab the opportunity to be part of GINTELL family!

great

it is a great workplace and management is quite okay. great basic salary with commission. if i want more u need to work more. a bit boring bcs customer doesn't come in all the fime

Pros

great

Cons

great

A great working environment with friendly staff

Employees are able to learn a lot of things regarding how a business work and how to handle different customers effectively by satisfying their request.

Cons

healthcare

Aggresive to achieve monthly goal

Should give more benefit to staff and entertain staff to pay their workaholic. Also get new learning, experience and confident level to speak, pursue customer to buy what we sell

Enjoyable and fun

Gintell M Sdn Bhd is the place where first am starting as a sales person from zero until I can teach myself how to become a person can face many people everyday and especially how we need to positive our mindset to achieve our target every month.

Fun Workplace. Not too stress.

I worked at Gintell M Sdn Bhd as sales assistant. Scope of work is selling healthy product which are selling massage chair and treadmill.I also can learn a lot of things especially about health while working. I need to quit because of I really want to continue my study.

It is a good platform to improve your confidence.

Being able to be a part with Gintell (M) Sdn Bhd company is an excellent experience for me. As a sales consultant, i need to approach customer and present to them with our product. We provide them with health knowledge like how to exercise in a right way, a right way to stand or sit and many more about health information. At the end, we conclude why it is important to have our product at every home. I learned how to work in a team and accept order from my supervise. While after being promoted to Branch Manager, I have learned about how to bring my team to chase target, training and motivate my staff. All thanks to my experience as a sales consultant before I know how to handle objection from both customer and my own staff. The management itself, company have provide us with a training, work schedule, and career development. My workplace and company do train us and gave us opportunity to do by our own way while presenting to customer and how to manage our own team as well. Knowing that work in sales industry is not an easy job, but it is not hard as well. I can say dealing with a customer is the most hardest part. It gives you a reason why you need to keep improving since we see different people every day. My enjoyable part of the job is knowing that there are nothing you will lost. While your customer is rejecting you, its means that you have another chance to improve your skills in any area, and while you success to close sales, it is a result of your past experience and of course, your commission earned.

Pros

No limitation in income

Cons

Medical benefit

Flexible and friendly working environment

Flexible and friendly working environment with good managers who pushes sales and achieve target range monthly. Gintell staffs often provides the best service for their customers.

Pros

flexibility of working environment

Cons

ow salary and commision percentage

normal

work if full of target and sales pressure.i have learend how to hadle customers and do sales.i have learned how convince customer and give suggestion.

Cons

stress full work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GINTELL (M) SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits