GlaxoSmithKline

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews for Intern

It is an amazing place to work. People from all different backgrounds working together toward a common goal. They are fun and very helpful people. I learnt accounting systems, launching a new software and KPIs.
This company provides a good platform for learning and experience gain. The safety on site is always on top priority. The strict procedural management system allows the employees to work effectively. Its a very challenging workplace. The bonding and communication of intra-department is good, yet inter-department can be improved further.
Pros
Gain experience
Cons
Heavy workload
Work starts with morning meeting to discuss the progress of various jobs. I learned to multitask and be independent in doing my job also be proactive and take the initiative if you want to learn, The management help me through a lot of things regarding my training and getting settled in. The co-workers were friendly and were willing to provide a helping hand when needed The hardest part of the job was having to get the job done independently with minimal assistance. The most enjoyable part is learning of all the new things.
Pros
Having supportive co-workers, a balance work/life environment
Cons
No proper training modules
All the staffs are very friendly no matter what position you hold, willing to teach when helps are needed. Feel welcomed for newcomer and even if you are just a trainee.
Pros
Everyone is close to each other