Gleneagles Hospital

Gleneagles Hospital Employee Reviews

Malaysia52 reviews

A great place for freshman to explore and for healthcare enthusiast to work at

Doctors, nurses, and everyone are helpful if you open up yourself to seek help with ~ fast work paced but able to learn a lot of medical skills which will help you a lot while applying those skills in your life or your love ones’. Overall a wonderful place to grow knowledge and self enrichment.

Not recommended

So Stressful & salary not enough. Always not enough staff. Management is not fair to us. Every day have pressure. Sometimes, they blame us regarding outstanding. Almost working ot everyday, like don't have a live.

Fun work place and nice colleagues

Good colleagues and good supervisor, everyone is helpful. Low management and average low salary paid. High workload but not stressful if you are on hand.

hectic work load but good company benefits

If you like to be kept busy and enjoy a busy life to keep your weekdays alive this is the company for you. If you want good company benefit this company is for you. If you want to grow then look somewhere else. If you want to have options of work life balance this place is not for you.

Pros

Good salary depending on level of seniority, Company benefit, yearly bonus

Cons

Have to work on saturday even on rotation its bad for mental health

Very stressful workplace

I have been working with Gleneagles for almost 5 years. All I can say this is most stressful workplace. The management never take care of your welfare. You don't have time with your family. The roster is nonsense. Now the unit short of staff. You have to work overtime. I have an infants at home. They never think of that. It was like a sin when your take MC. The manager will scold you every time you take mc. The management only think of benefit they get from the patients. When patients make a complaint they will totally blame the nurse and never back up their staff even that is not our fault. Totally not recommended for the job seeker and fresh graduates.

Good Friends

Everything is so so good but different departments different a stressful. Different manager different experience .. the best part is only enviroment from the officemates ..

Pros

Discount for lunch

Good support

+Professional and expert consultant+ supportive management+ good salary package- fussy customer- different dr different managementHappy to be working here for 6 years. Very supportive management provide free uniform,shoes and headscarf . Friendly dr and health staff.

Pros

education + training

Cons

fussy customer

Relaxed working environment

Gleneagles Hospital, penang has an amazing working environment with well equipped infrastructure such as gym, staff lounge, cafeteria which are accessible to the employees at any time with no cost

Fast-Paced yet so Fun

A place where one is able to explore and learn new experience everyday. Everyone in the team is very cooperative. Applied fast-paced working style but due to the fun working environment, everyone able to catch up with the work eventually.

Good

Answer phone calls. Receive maintenance complaints. Manage filing reports.Follow monthly servicing with vendors.Manage and separate work order to give technician.

Initially it was GOOD! and then it turned SOUR!

I worked at BIAS Corporation full-time (Less than a year). It was fun and lots of learning experience in the beginning, until the HR Manager turned into a monster and used all given authority to treat fellow associates like dirt. Bottom line. Doesn't Recommend Negative Outlook No opinion of CEO Nothing good to say about

Loved working at Gleaneagles

Teamwork, strong brand & great working culture , staff satisfaction is a key matter with HR & they are serious about listening to the voice of the staff. Excellent work culture

Great place to gain experience.

Working in healthcare industry is not easy but whoever have the enthusiasm and will to work can always find great experiences. Recommended to everyone

Overall good

I really enjoy to work in gleneagles... team work was very good... unfortunately I need quit my job... think want to join back to gleneagles but it's very far for me...

One of the best companies I've ever worked.

1. One of the best companies I've ever worked. 2. Up to date equipment for employees. 3. Sports club the employees' activities. 4. Everybody knows each other. 5. Great canteen for the employee. 6. The company is active in CSR programs. 7. Employees' internal and external training is superb. 8. Employees' welfare is well taken care of. 9. Eco-friendly location. 10. Next to Legoland.

Not much growth choice for staff, difficult to be promoted

Not enough staff to handle the overload of patients. Doctors not given enough time to manage each patient individually. Quick reports not possible and yet the patients are promised to be given reports immediately. HSC is always overloaded with patients & coordinators are not well trained toanaged the patients.

Pros

Free lunch on festive days

Cons

Short breaks

Productive work place with good benefits

1. Work per-shift 2.Skills enhance in medical. Knowledge enhance per-cne. Communication enhance per VIP patient. 3. Management depending on Job Grade 4. Go through hierarchy 5. To serve emergency situation for VIP patient's and family 6. Enhancing Job Skills and Team work management in an clinical emergency situation

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Short breaks/ No breaks

great job culture and inspiring leaders

Enjoyed every moment of being part of the team. i moved on for career progression into a bigger role which was to be the Central Coordinator for Emergency Services across a group of Hospitals. The Gleneagles group of Hospital has always maintained good leadership, and inspires one to grow. they have always groomed leaders and prided on being the best in the market in terms of quality, services and ambiance. i would not hesitate to return to this Hospital in the future. They strive to achieve excellence and consistently drive their staff to excel to greater heights. A lovely place to work for all levels..

Productive and fun working environment

The working environment is nice, all the staffs are friendly and always offer help when I needed it. They also encourage me to do better and teach me new things. I learned how to communicate properly with MLTs, doctors, hospital staffs, and pathologists. The hospital also provides discounts during lunch hour for staffs.

Great Company

Co-workers were great people and easy to get along with and joined the company because want to work for a place that makes a difference. The benefits are good, and the company supports the idea of work-life balance.

Pros

great colleagues, growing company

Cons

worklife balance

A good place to gain knowledge and expand connections

A great place to gain knowledge and skills. However, the workload is higher than the salary and career-life balance is low. The hardest part of the work is that you don't have time for other things other than work.

Pros

Discounts on food, good seniors and staffs

Cons

Bad management, no salary for interns

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gleneagles Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits