Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd

Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Fun workplace but tired

Good workplace to work. But bit tired especially when you have to work alone due to lack of staffing. Then management team also always giving late info and announcement that makes us don't know about the promotion.

A good place to enhance your soft skills

I learnt to speak English well while working here. I also get to widen my connection and getting know many people from another food & beverage field. Working here develop my communication skills and i learnt on how to create an enjoyable working environment.

Pros

Lots of incentive and allowance

Cons

Few holidays

fun workplace

during my working time with golden scoop, i learn a lot about ice cream, scooping, customer service, management and other stuff. my supervisor helped me a lot during my working day. its so fun and enjoyable working at golden scoop. the hardest part of the job is when comes of 31st of the month where we offer 31% off. on that date, we become so busy with order from customer. even though its so busy but i'm so happy to served customers with the ice cream.

Pros

enjoyable

Cons

salary is too low

Fun Working Environment

I learned how to scoop ice - cream in a right way. Get to establish my skills in communication and get to know many types of people. I also learned how to tackle my skills.

Good company with career advancement

Able to challenge yourself to push the limit to achieve company target. Need to manage something unexpected & take charge of it with the permission from supervisor. Need to balance up with work & life, if unmanageable will make a hectic life. Enjoyable part is able to meet many people within food and beverages lines. Difference people with difference stories.

Pros

Career advancement

Cons

Jobs & life unbalance

Enjoyable Job

Drove company executives and clients to various city locations as assigned. Performed vehicle maintenance such as refuelling oil changing and other minor tasks. Drove clients on weekends and evenings for special assignments. I'm enjoyed working with the Golden Scoop Executive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits