Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd

Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd Management reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Clear

Fun workplace but tired

Good workplace to work. But bit tired especially when you have to work alone due to lack of staffing. Then management team also always giving late info and announcement that makes us don't know about the promotion.

fun workplace

during my working time with golden scoop, i learn a lot about ice cream, scooping, customer service, management and other stuff. my supervisor helped me a lot during my working day. its so fun and enjoyable working at golden scoop. the hardest part of the job is when comes of 31st of the month where we offer 31% off. on that date, we become so busy with order from customer. even though its so busy but i'm so happy to served customers with the ice cream.

Pros

enjoyable

Cons

salary is too low

Enjoyable Job

Drove company executives and clients to various city locations as assigned. Performed vehicle maintenance such as refuelling oil changing and other minor tasks. Drove clients on weekends and evenings for special assignments. I'm enjoyed working with the Golden Scoop Executive.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Scoop Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits