Goodyear

Goodyear Employee Reviews

Malaysia8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,820 reviews

Provide good benefits to staffs and competitive, yet lack in the aspect of work life balance

The best thing about Goodyear is it places importance on the staffs welfare. Bonus and medical coverage are given. It is good to work in a competitive environment but I strongly feel that work life balance is missing though it is extremely important to produce productive employees. In addition at my age and position I need more opportunities to upgrade my skills in term of occupational safety and health, but there I am given other focuses

Pros

Staffs welfare is taken care of

Cons

Lack opportunities to upgrade skills and work life balance

Fun Place

• Aim to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas. Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.

Executive Assistant

I was managing the Regional Leadership team which is based in Malaysia It was 4 Leadership Team (LT) to support in day to day task. The challenge that I faced was with one of the LT who is having different opinion on Malaysian culture vs his origin. Overall the environment was good.

Agent eat have of our salary

Goodyear is a good place to work if there is no corruption, foriegn worker dont have benefit no paid vacation, no bonus, no salary increas, no promotion that is in goodyear malaysia im not sure other country..

Can learn a lots

Good to gain experience if working at this company but need to prepare ourself to work under pressure and be able to adapt any kind of work environment.

Nice work environment

The have medium size Finance Team. They are nice and helpful. Nice work environment and with a supportive finance team. Worked here for a month only to help out on SOX 404

Flexible,challenging and worth the shot

The working culture in here are flexible where the canteens are open 24/7 and you are allowed to go there whenever you desired.(as long as it is not too much). For a starters like me,Goodyear Malaysia Berhad is a right place to gain knowledge and wisdom in order to become a Proffesional Engineer.

Pros

Flexible and friendly environment.

Cons

Dentistry, Outpatient insurance.

fun workplace and supportive colleagues

i learn on a new this for HR function such as payroll and recruitment. through i build up my confidence to communicate with all level of management regarding payroll and recruitment. remuniration

Pros

good remuneration offers

Cons

contract position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodyear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Goodyear Reviews by Location

Learn about Goodyear in popular locations

• Goodyear