Google
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Google Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews
Good place with a lot to learn, environment is good. They willing to teach a new comer. Make sure to follow sop during work. I learn how to handle equipment in laboratory and some quality checking on product.
1) The position requires to work in and out of the office.
2) The workplace in office quite relax and enjoyable and has a place to have a good meals

3) Privacy in the office quite tolerance

4) The most enjoyable part of the job is you work under less supervision, less-stressful environment

5) The hardest part maybe on salary offered which beyond common expectation when they heard about GOOGLE.
For me the work environment is fun , with a cooperative colleague at work place. But , the management is sucks when they giving you 0 benefits to their staff.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
No healthcare allowance or medical card, no public hliday and work for 12 hours for 6 days straight .
One of the best workplace facilities in the world. Employees are given the opportunity to learn and develop within the organization. Recognition is given accordingly to each employee's achievements. There is always support from the management in self growth of the employee.
Only concentrated on my job function. I had free meals and short breaks during my working hours. Made friends with the kitchen team mates, supervisors and managers.
Pros
Free meals during breaks
Cons
Short breaks during working hours
The Google Malaysia is nice working place with a lot of benefit but vendor is so bad , provide free lunch , high Kpi but the problem is the team leader is not the one can control anything from my team, she is very silly and lack of knowledge
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no break time, only 1 hour lunch, dont have enought time to go to toilet
Been with Google for over a year and really enjoyed working with amazing people that makes every day an enjoyable experience. Opportunity to really own your work and collaborate with other teams across the world.
Pros
Good people, good facilities, good culture.
Cons
Global time zones that you have to work with
I am dedicated to improving the customer's experience with the company. A typical day at work would involve optimizing online campaigns and assets, sending satisfaction surveys and attending them to inquire about their professional needs. As customer service advocate, we are the front liners of the company. Therefore, our answers are professional and concrete according to standard operating procedures. I don't find working with client's difficult but working with difficult clients may be challenging at times. I have a high level of patience and tolerance and that, in my opinion, is my strong trait
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Moderate pay
im enjoyed alot when working there. cool and fun work place ever. too many frinds and corporation. flexible time also. its easy me to care my own work also. thank you.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
low salary for beginner
Unlike other companies, you start your day at google with great energy and happy faces

Apart from team management and latest soft/hard skills, I learnt how to compile data/info in minimum time to be presented in real time.

Management style is way different then other companies but goals/objectives should be realistic in order to be meet.

Diversified culture, people from all over the world, speaking different languages, having colorful food, exchanging unheard thoughts - this is how the co-workers live on the floor.

The hardest part has been pushing teams to reach the target despite of outages/limited resources

Google has been always in front when it come to celebrate any event. Living in a country of multiple races, I had a great opportunity to learn new cultures and enjoy every moment of it
Pros
Free Lunch, drinks(non alcoholic), Coffee, snakes. Enjoyable work environment, beautiful play area with awesome people around
Cons
Short deadlines, too much of data, change in the policy & process, less opportunity to grow
Provide trainning with diversification.
I learned a lot like organize files and analysis content of the matter.
Pros
Excellent working envirement
i was learn managing and how to achieving target listing, furthermore gaining a lot experience how to using google mapping apps.
Pros
explore lot of places
Cons
time management