Grab Employee Review

Work at Grab is fun

30 April 2020
The company culture is one of the reason why I love working here! i’am enjoy the working environment here at Grab! I believe that employees work best in a positive working environment, thus we strive to provide flexible working hours and work-life balance. Acknowledge that the organisation has indeed grown to a large size over the past few months and thus many changes in management structure of verticals and departments and clear processes and SOP needs to be followed to allow continued success of a company. However, do take note with constant changes and improvement to workflows we hope to see development in this situation real soon. Hope you continue to have a great time here at Grab.
4 March 2018
Same role
Support Helpdesk Officer (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
What Ive learn here is it is important to have good communication skills. Be a level of direct communication with clients, I have to make sure that all the inquiries by client will be deliver in professional and proper way.
29 May 2020
Same location
Customer service experience (Former Employee) - Petaling Jaya
Management play nice politics . They only support and help the person they like . I don't is that things going on now. Otherwise the location salary people everything is great
14 May 2020
Same location
Customer service experience (Current Employee) - Petaling Jaya
This place is good to gain experience and knowledge for call centre. You get to know the norm of the customer and the solution to solve a problem. All is well.
  1. Work at Grab is fun