Grab Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

happy to join grab . on pandemic days , i learn a lot of thing such as good communication skills , time planning and excellent adaptability . successfully enjoy .
The place is full with cheerful people who has no problem at all in guiding others especially the newbie who is under training. The staffs who showed diligence also being given award to show Grab's appreciation.
A job that i can perform whenever i want to and whenever im free. The work time as a grab driver is not scheduled strictly by the company as i can do the job whenever i am truly free so it does not bother my social life.
Providing services in mobilizing the community and facilitate the society consists of disabled person, senior citizens and children without time limitation all days and nightsand also Tour guide
When you having jobs as a rider in the grab delivery service, you will have a low life balance between the working hours and quality time with family. Not only that, in order to achieve higher salary, you must sacrifice your whole time almost 24/7.
Required to fulfill all the jobs that accept with good attitude. The challenges are; it is a must to focus to get more work for more income in a daily basis.
I use to drive grab for a secondary income, but after some time I come to notice that they dont actually cover for accidents, or repairs, or even a discounts for your car maintenance. The car we drove day in day out for sure worn out, and the depreciation is worst after putting some mileage, and yet they dont compensate anything.
GRAB is exploiting its drivers for its own benefits. Loyal drivers are given the boot despite averaging high number of trips for the company. Bans its driver - partners without any valid reason.
just average nothing to shout about should take feedback seriously and make proper changes to make life easier not more complicated and improve safety fetures
It is a nice experience to work as a Grab driver in which I can meet a lot of people with different backgrounds. I can exchange new information with the passengers.
Please dont work with grab anymore for anyone please Stressfull cannot gain more money They dont care about driver And dont cover socso for workers So u have to pay yourself for socso
If u got contract position ,please don't work like grab love u...they will only using your skill until they don't need you anymore...if u want to try position at grab I suggest you need to jilat kaw2 top management... No need to work hard...just jilat hard...If not u will die later
I like working for grab just that my car is became 10 years after October that's why I change my job other than that driving for grab was so relax and happy
An innovative company that is sure to make waves in the future. I highly suggest people look into this company as a place to work and as a role model for companies wishing to implement triple bottom line sustainable management
Please dont work with this grab.No epf no sosco.with throw you simply away when got a new driver..simply change rules time to times.waisting time,effort and sometimes money..
I work at grab as a part time driver and event crew. During the times of Sea Games 2018, I was in a team of 10 people and coordinated as a group in achieving our objectives.
I like this gob and very nice to work like bos .i enjoyed this job .i meet everyday a new people. Everyone is a good personality .everyone become a good friends .
I recommend to do grab as a part time. Can earn about 100-200 per day under 10 hours of driving including rest. As a part timer 6 days of working can boost your income about 800-1000.
Pros
Extra cash
Need some hardworking attitude to makes living . I can see new places everyday . Can talk to many people about their life . The most enjoyable part of this work is i can manage my time freely .
I've been full time partner for 1 and half year. I've been through thick and thin with Grab, since the old incentive year until the new incentive which lead me to stop doing Grab. Not worth to become a full time, for part-time is okay.
Pros
Fast earning
Cons
No job security
i can work with flexible time. i can meet new peoples everyday and talk to them about their work . i can share my experience with peoples . sometimes, i got tips.
Pros
Got tips
Cons
Car breakdown