Grab Employee Reviews

happy to join grab . on pandemic days , i learn a lot of thing such as good communication skills , time planning and excellent adaptability . successfully enjoy .
U can drive for grab for part time.. Not full time. But for parttime is ok.. U can get extra income. Remember u have to count the maintenance,tyre and time.. U want to earn more u have to drive more than 12 hours. Need to find better job.
An innovative company that is sure to make waves in the future. I highly suggest people look into this company as a place to work and as a role model for companies wishing to implement triple bottom line sustainable management
As a Grabfood rider, there are flexibility in working. The rate of payments are based on the customer order, and the distance where the food need to be picked up and delivered. However, the challenge is when it dealt with the traffic and the weather conditions. It is indeed a tiring work, but worth for the effort.
It’s a fast-paced working environment and you get to meet new people every day. If you strive for more, you will be rewarded more. You get to learn new things about new people.
Please dont work with this grab.No epf no sosco.with throw you simply away when got a new driver..simply change rules time to times.waisting time,effort and sometimes money..
Great Working Have A Good Payment. Good Tech. Good of everyrhing. Only the payment not in a.month its was a cash payment salary. if there a people who work can manage money from spending after get pay maybe can save a lot if not they save none.
Its a good opportunity and get to know a lot of peoples from different background. Gained knowledge and new experiences meeting differents persons everyday.
I work at grab as a part time driver and event crew. During the times of Sea Games 2018, I was in a team of 10 people and coordinated as a group in achieving our objectives.
I like this gob and very nice to work like bos .i enjoyed this job .i meet everyday a new people. Everyone is a good personality .everyone become a good friends .
I can waiting on my car aroung 1 hour and no customer asign to me. When i waiting alone, i feel like i am not safe. This job is not really suitablr for female.
Im starting to become a grab driver when iam on my second year in University Malaysia Sarawak. I think this is a good opportunity for student like me to find extra pocket money when there was no class.
Pros
Extra pocket money
Cons
Safety concern
Can make an earning and work according to our preferred time. Have many incentives but not all are easily achievable. Good for part timers or earn extra income.
Not bad as driver grab, but it doesn't enough to raise a family & for the maintnance. now the chance for getting customer also drop because a new e hailing, maxim have a cheap price between grab.
Everything is good but the enviroment is not filled with a good aura so its not so comfortable to stay. But they paid very well. Thats what i like but still not good enough to make me stay.
Pros
Office hours
Cons
Short break time
1. Enjoyable parts of the job 2. Work place culture 3. The hardest parts of the job 4. will be more respect and investigation driver and Rider (passengger) behaviour. 5. Driver grab survive for there family to hard working to other future. And give us some new job or fare (passengger) to survive our life.
I recommend to do grab as a part time. Can earn about 100-200 per day under 10 hours of driving including rest. As a part timer 6 days of working can boost your income about 800-1000.
Pros
Extra cash
Sop keep on changing like there is no ultimate term. Communication wise need improvement Environment is awesome The management macsm syok sendiri buat kerja.
Need some hardworking attitude to makes living . I can see new places everyday . Can talk to many people about their life . The most enjoyable part of this work is i can manage my time freely .
Ever since i retired from my previous job, and started my job as a driver with Grab, it has been amazing and spiritual experienced. I enjoy being a driver and take passenger and send them to their places safely. Its like a new day everyday. its really fun and its really awesome because i get to interact and learnt about others throughout my daily conversations with variety passengers from diversity customers.
Pros
easily earning
I had to register a new driver who wants to join grab and up to the extent at which the driver drove recklessly because he felt mad at me for persuading him to join grab family.
Pros
salary on time
Cons
no medical benefits
  1. Employee Reviews