Grab Employee Reviews

happy to join grab . on pandemic days , i learn a lot of thing such as good communication skills , time planning and excellent adaptability . successfully enjoy .
It's been a great journey working with grab..I met lot of people since I been driving..travels to many places..been learning lots of new things..made lot's of friends.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Not covered by insurance company
I've been full time partner for 1 and half year. I've been through thick and thin with Grab, since the old incentive year until the new incentive which lead me to stop doing Grab. Not worth to become a full time, for part-time is okay.
Pros
Fast earning
Cons
No job security
If need to success on this field must have a good PR with cust, wearing a nice cloth and have a nice smells.. Clean interior and exterior of car and have a good displine..
Driving as a driver at grab, can't make an equal profit, need to drive longer to make more earning, but with more longer driving time is not a guarantee can make a suitable earning
The hardest part is if in heavy traffic area and bad weather. You will need more time for pick-up and drop-off rider and there no extra bonus for extra time you spent with it. You will deal with it by yourself.
Pros
Freedom working time
Cons
Not good in heavy traffic area & bad weather
i can work with flexible time. i can meet new peoples everyday and talk to them about their work . i can share my experience with peoples . sometimes, i got tips.
Pros
Got tips
Cons
Car breakdown
The more we sent goods, the more we get money. It also don't have any timetable. We can choose our time to start work. The radius of delivery also was not too far.
Pros
Free shifts
Cons
Short breaks
Great life. Live life to the fullest. Easy manage time with other matter. Healthy diet living due to time self managed. Stress free on higher level ranks. No office politics.
Pros
Free Time / My Time
Cons
No Strong Competitor (Uber), Now Grab Controls All & Too Many Drivers
working with grab is great but the income was not as strong as every month is not the same amount. it is depending on the demand and time. it is great to have a flexible working hour but it is not good when you have a curtain amount of income that you need to have at the end of the month. i need more sustainable income every month.
Pros
flexible hour
Cons
no specific income
A typical day at work would be driving from 9 to 5, all around Klang Valley looking for customers. I learned that customers rate you higher if you don't make conversation, or try to meddle in their business. The hardest but also most enjoyable part of the job is when you get customers who want to go far (e.g: more than RM50) as you will find yourself at very unfamiliar territory, and far to get home after a long day's work, but the payoff can be handsome.
Pros
Extra incentives
Cons
Not worth the time and energy
The good things,Strong teamwork, good management, wide exposure regardless your position and portfolio. The challenges you have to tackle the unknown and be brave to take up new challenges and get out of your comfort zone
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
N/a
Our team member help each other and workplace so futuristic. A newbies also can moving forwards so fast regarding your expertise and quality time frame of work. Company give a lot values and beneficial for employment, such as health care, daily lunch treat, retreat with our team member every year, annual dinner and etc. But I can't go further to stay there because I doing the Master Degree and their work operation beyond the shifted.
Pros
lunch box free everyday
Cons
health care and staff retreat
As long as I became a full-time driver I learned a lot to understand the nature and character of the race and communicate with them and share knowledge with my passengers. being a driver grab many give me space to become a boss where I make my own work schedule every month and it gets a good return that i will wake up at 0500 am and finish work around 0200 am a good working environment as there is a group leader who will guide us into an accredited grab driver and every month there is a class session with the top grab people where to teach and give an understanding of the grabcar
Pros
insentif yang berbaloi untuk pemandu
Cons
grabcar menjaga bekerja dengan baik
Work Under pressure know how to manage outlet and stock Enjoy place good area target sale friends and staff challenging Best performance good quality
Pros
Call center
Cons
blaaaaa
I am a part time Grabcar driver and fairly to say it is fairly easy job with acceptable payment for the amount of work put in. The job improve my communication skills as i interact with costumer every day.
Pros
Improve communication skills
It is a job that teaches one to be punctual in any situation and be more anticipated on the surrounding environment. Furthermore, the driver use their own vehicle to fetch passengers to their destination which is a very convenient way for drivers. However,the wear and tear of the vehicle would be the biggest obstacle for the driver as the car has to be driven on a daily basis more than usual. On the other hand, as a grab driver, the flexibility of this job is quite good as the driver can start work whenever he or she wants.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Vehicle maintenance
I am able to work flexibly and I am able to meet many new customers. Received my salary as soon as I completed a job. Sometimes I have to drive customers to a very far location however, it doesn't bother me that much since the payment I received are reasonable
Pros
Flexible hour
Cons
sometimes require long distance journey
Working is depend on you. Need extra income do extra work or work smart. You set your work style as long meet the requirement. Got more free time to enjoy
Being a grabcar driver, i am free to go anywhere i want to look for passengers. and there is no time limit. i can start anytime i want. i can stop for a break anytime that i desire. i learnt a lot of soft skills such as communication skills, dealing woth different people in different situations, negotiation skills and many more. It can be risky sometimes when i have to pickup passengers in the middle of the night as anything can happen and the passenger could be anyone. The management is nice. I can always call the Support team and let them know of any difficulties or complicated situations i faced when i am driving.
Pros
Flexible Time, Limitless Income.
Cons
Could be risky, Income not fixed
its is my job to train a new Grabcar driver to follow our company SOP , i learn a lot from Grabcar how to talk publicly , the management was very good and the culture was so friendly , the hardest part is people not pay attention when u do a speak , but the enjoyable is u have many friends and your confident level is higher day by day.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care