GS REALTY SDN BHD

GS REALTY SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews
You are paid through commission only therefore your effort and time put onto your work shows on the amount of sales you are manage to close by end of the month.
Pros
Knowledge on properties
Cons
Some agents may not be reliable
Productive & fun workplace. Fast & high commission. Teamwork. Learning & sharing experience. The management very supportive to the staff. The staff will get reward when achieve to monthly target
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
if anyone would ask me to go back and work with GS realty i wont recommend it to my friends or family. Hope they will have a better management appointed
Very little support provided and easily be demotivated. No team work. Commission was not released in time as per promised. The only thing i have learnt is to be independent at work.
No sales no income at here is easy
Must be aggressive becouse here dont have basic salary only commission if you dont have sales in the month then you have no money to eat
Pros
Everyday is new challenge
Cons
Long Working hour
Based on marketing , i more like to work in account based.
I can do the work and deliver exceptional results, fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team.I will possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd. I hopefully have a great chance to join your team.
Good compensation and transparent. Great working environment.
Great holiday. Management and as well as get to meet up with various personnel with various background
Nice teamleader and environment. Good relay between leader and others agent. Easy access to go to work. Good company. Management also good. Always take a good care of their staff.
A good enviroment for inproving ourself to highest level and earn more money than the other jobs. The weakness for the company is the salary is delay for a long time. Due to expenses problem, i leave there.
Good company to work in. Learnt to be independent and work as a team. Taught me how to be organized on my daily tasks and how to monitor my daily actions to achieve my sales targets.
We normally works for seven days a week. Company provides roadshow and professional assistant to help us negotiate the real estate. The hardest part of jobs is to build up a strong and good relationship with customers but it is fun when you already made some true friends through building network.
This job major is build good relationship with our client. Promote our product ( Property Condominium) and negotiator the price. After closing sale i will give good after sale service make sure them fulfill.
I am a good personality and a hard working person. I have a good ability in terms of building good relation ship with customers and teamwork. I have responsibility to put all my efforts in my job.
I am willing to accept tasks in my job to achieve targets and sales as well. I have good knowledge in sales and convince customers loyal to our band use. From there, I had attended to many courses kind of training; customers and guests services, hotel management, consultation and beauty products knowledge.

I am willing to attend training that provided from your company is because I would like to gain as much lessons and knowledge in the job. I am a good learner.

I am appreciate to have good remuneration and benefits provided by the company I work with. Nevertheless, I will bring happiness in my work.