Guardian Health & Beauty

Guardian Health & Beauty Employee Reviews

Relax and happy working environment. Work in team Care each other We can learn more experience work in retail Good salary Bonus 2x Good time management
One of example good company. The worker have shift and one day leave for every week. We can learn how to communicate well with customer and management to improve our company sales.
Relax job. Assist and suggest to customer about product. Good management from HQ. More benefit. Every year have dinner and town hall with HQ staff and promoter with another store
Very recommended to the students who seeking for the part time job and also a lot of benefit and experience that can be gain to become a full time staff at Guardian.
- Im looking a new job because i cannot work on shift - I enjoyable with enviroment , get face to face customer & can give what i learn before - part hardest of the job , i need to handle staff & manage sale for the company. - Stocktake every 3 month, ensure to maintain result , to high shrinkage
enjoyable workplace, learn something about customer services, training provided for new comers, annual dinner for every year and award for those working more than 5 years.
- you may gain lot of experience by doing multi task job scope at the same time. - day to day daily task is manageable - culture is okay. support each other. during on leave or travel.
i have learned how to service customer well on the floor. I also learned how to manage customer at cashier area. The hardest part of this job is when customer begging you to give more freegift but they not puchase the big amount.
Fun, happy and relaxed working environment. Mostly the staffs are friendly and willing to share the knowledge. Can increased your communication skills as you have to interact with many people.
I like working with Guardian because its a stable company. So i'm not afraid to get fired or anything that can make i lost the job. The company also protects the welfare of employees. Sometimes companies also organize interesting activities. So the employees can release tension.
Team work Manangment is friendly Always make activity outdoor with all team and all outlet Workplace culture is always change food with other staff The hardest part is customer no understand u and always angry The most enjoyable part of this job is always care about all staff
The culture working in this field is very memorable. The employees and store manager is very friendly and hard working. This company also provide many benefits and allowances for their staff. Very recommended.
Pros
Commissions
Cons
Work shifts
While being here, I did learn a lot as a someone who has a lot of working skills. Manager and staff at here was super great and kind. I did have fun here and learn a lot of things
Pros
good staff
Cons
working hours
Not regret worked here as there are a lot of new things that can be explored. The job scope is well arranged. I was a pleasure to be in this team and I enjoy every day working here even though in a short period of time
If looking for a career that meet a lot of people, Guardian would be your place. Create a better personality would rewards you with regular customer and better sales.
Learning how to handle customer with different kind of attitude and learning product information from vitamins to shampoo. Also learn how to received stock from hq.
Provide knowledge in customer service and give knowledge on medicine. also managed to. learn on cashiering work and always teach us to be careful and focus while working.
Pros
Hardworking staffs
Cons
Short breaks
I learned how to entertain customers and be a good cashier. Additionally, I have developed my knowledge about medicines, supplements and beauty products.
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Working hour usually end late as supposed it to be
Greeting customers with happy face and guiding them with product info is one of the most enjoyable so customer can interest with the explaination. Good Day.
I learn most about customer service and sale. I also learn about office management. It quit challenged when u need to balance both job. But i enjoy my job because of there is so many thing i can learn from there. I also study about product knowledge. The manager didn't force the staff to learn product knowledge but as a worker in retail area we need to know much so when customer ask, we know the answer.