Guardian Health & Beauty

Guardian Health & Beauty Employee Reviews for Cashier

i have learned how to service customer well on the floor. I also learned how to manage customer at cashier area. The hardest part of this job is when customer begging you to give more freegift but they not puchase the big amount.
Fun, happy and relaxed working environment. Mostly the staffs are friendly and willing to share the knowledge. Can increased your communication skills as you have to interact with many people.
I like working with Guardian because its a stable company. So i'm not afraid to get fired or anything that can make i lost the job. The company also protects the welfare of employees. Sometimes companies also organize interesting activities. So the employees can release tension.
Awesome workplace Staff friendly Loyal staff Many benefits Get overtime work Can request for off day Respect each other Kind manager Safe work place
Pros
Discount for staff
Cons
Short break
Good Company. Not Stressful. Fun Working Environment. Comfortable Workplace! Overall is good for this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can try this company!!!!
The management provides training for new worker such as product knowledge and customer service skills. Furthermore,you will learn alot product involving health
Pros
customer service knowledge
Cons
money shortage
Fun workplace, goof team members and the supportive boss. Easy to off day. The understanding boss. Good environment. Full of responsibility company. More benefits. Have a bonus for all staff
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Going back home late
Needed to provide security machine in front of the shop. Everything in terms of procedure, staff management is efficient. Provided effective training towards their staff. Needed to increase the employees salaries regarding to the economy nowadays.
I learned about cashier's routine such as served customer to do a purchasing process, clean and keep shelter neat. Enjoyed leaning a lot about self cafe product such as face care, medicine and suppliments.
Cons
shift
It is my first job after I just finished my high school, everything I gain working here is an experience, typical hardship is normal and I'm glad with that hardship I learned new things and experience in life.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Workers
Positive team relationship. Great environment. Manager role as a good leader and team. Increase my communication skill which is boost up my confident level.
i working here since nov 2014 untill nov 2016. Good company. Payroll pay my salary every 28th every month thru bank account. Good CEO, Area Manager, Big Manager
One of the most important things i gain as cashier is newfound knowledge. This can include knowing how to fulfil tasks and manage purchasing. This provides me with the opportunity to grow and learn before fully entering the working world.
Pros
meals allowance
It was a great and fun workplace eventhough as a part-time cashier. I learnt a lot how to handle customers and at the same time improve my interpersonal skills, so do my English
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Long hours of standing
I have learned a lot about handling customer and retails management which gave me a slight vision on how to handle when we are working with industries that providing services to people. In addition, the 6 months period of working in Sabak Bernam branch of the company also trained me on handling stressful condition at work and the ability to serve the best for the customer especially. In short, I've made no regret to works there previously.
in my review, guardian is such a good place to gain experience after finish school. its also can be a good career. comfortable, nice and fun workplace.
Pros
productive
Cons
health care
We need to make sure the shop is always clean before and after working. I had learned so much thing such as how to handle the customer and have a good communication with them. I also learn how to manage the stock very well and have some knowledge about the product sell at there after being explain with my manager. Therefore, the hardest part of the job is to handle customer during promotion because theft will happen. Last but not least, i really enjoy to work at there because i can have a lot of friends and i can handle the customer very well when i have some knowledge to be shared with them.
Pros
Kwsp is given
Cons
Short breaks
I got a lot of experience like how to served customer,how to key in data,how to promote thing s to customers.I also learned about teamwork and communication skills.
Pros
Flexible lunch time
Cons
Back home at around 11pm
you will busy when the stocks come and prepare for the new promotions. feels satisfied if customer trust on what we have suggested to them. Happy team, happy shoppers.
As cashier. Serve customer when they ask medication and otc. Do housekeeping. Do invoice from supplier and hq. Arrange stock with good. Receive stock from supplier.
It was. Great experience with a nice working environment. Working hours are fairly given. The staff are friendly and freely offered help in any kind of way. They were fully trained
Pros
Food and transportation allowance