Guardian Health & Beauty

Guardian Health & Beauty Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

One of example good company. The worker have shift and one day leave for every week. We can learn how to communicate well with customer and management to improve our company sales.
Greeting customers with happy face and guiding them with product info is one of the most enjoyable so customer can interest with the explaination. Good Day.
The day of working 6 days per week. It shifts working place. The time management is really important in this type of work. The culture is really good. The store manager treat everyone like a family. I really enjoy working with them. Teamwork in this company make everything will be okay and better day by day include the sale performance.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Lifestyle
I have improved my communication skills by interacting other customers. the workplace environment are peaceful with many friendly co-workers. Overall, I enjoy my working days and gain many experiences.
Even the store have a lots of customer to shopping at this place. Every staff try their harder to fulfill their customer need and wants and at the same time try to boost the company targets every months.
Is a fun environment when at night time. Day time not so much customer come. The shop located at a neighbor house. Have friendly co-worker and supervisor.
Pros
outgoing environment
Cons
not busy when day time
It been a most fun, enjoyable and exciting job with an a good store manager and colleague. The environment is nice and peaceful. There are a lot of thing i learn while i work here such as how to communicate with all gender, age and level of people.
It is a good workplace if you have a good team and leader. Very productive place to work. Knowing about new product is an advantage because there is so much product line.
This company mainly focused on selling health and beauty products. Each staff must have two roles which is cashier and promoter. It doesn't have shift work. Overall its good company to work with.
i learned so many new things because this is my first job. when im become a sales assistant i will make sure i give 100% good customer service to my customers also help them to choose which product is better.
Pros
Discount staff price
Cons
one hour breaks