Guardian Health & Beauty

Guardian Health & Beauty Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Relax and happy working environment. Work in team Care each other We can learn more experience work in retail Good salary Bonus 2x Good time management
enjoyable workplace, learn something about customer services, training provided for new comers, annual dinner for every year and award for those working more than 5 years.
While being here, I did learn a lot as a someone who has a lot of working skills. Manager and staff at here was super great and kind. I did have fun here and learn a lot of things
Pros
good staff
Cons
working hours
I got many experied how to handle my customer and how to attracted my customer to buy my product. Besides that, I also learned how to make sales reports to management and finance.
good company and all staff are friendly and good spirit of teamwork , alot of benefits such as insurance and bonus , a good place to learn to communicate with customer and learn to gave a good engagement between customer and staffs .
Pros
bonur two times a year
Nice friends and supervisors, long working shift and standing for long hours. Sometimes negative vibes from colleagues, experiencing sweet moments of cooperation and doing work together.
One of the best as this is my first job as my adult life, and great experience through out the journey as i supervised the store, the teanwork was great and the company are one of the best in Malaysia.
Pros
Food allowance and workers discount
Cons
The store is dangerous because its placed far from the crowd.
Everything was okay. It fun to have good manager, always teach me how to improve my skills. Had attended for Operations Development Programme (Level E). Keeping maintenance operations running smoothly and efficiently. Promoting teamwork and maintaining discipline. Checking and inspecting jobs and personnel.
friendly environment with more pressure and work tension overall good management but few outlets are out!! hardest part pressure from management less time with family
Cons
short break/tired
A lot of thing need to do.(Multi task) Need to do something that not necessary. Payment less then expected. Handle customer complain is the hardest part different people do then other people have to solve. Even this is the hard time but gain a lot of experience..
Pros
Free lunchess
Cons
Health care