Here to help
Coronavirus update

H&M Employee Reviews

Malaysia55 reviews
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem.
- Fantastic working environment for student and part timer
- Learn more about fashion and communication especially when you assists customer

- Have a good time
I worked here fresh out of high school, just to earn some extra income. The worker's discounts were such a bonus. I loved the working environment and adored my colleagues.
Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
You got to be very strong and fast mentally and physically. The job demand you to multitask alot. Basically you are the cashier, runner, messy tidy person, everything. always have to be fast.
Pros
Awesome break room, toilet inside break room
Cons
slow sale store have lest staff, alot of places to cover. fitting room, cashier, salesfloor. hectic. management sucks at communicating
Very good management and nice environment. Very helpful senior to assist a new member or team. Good quality of work and very details. A lot of very fast working workers.
Extremely busy, fast paced, never ending lists of tasks to do, friendly staff, good benefits, transportation claimable for overtime shifts. Overalll good experience
Too many workload which is not worth it with salary. Increment only given if the employee achieve high performance level. Did not fair in the selection for higher position.
Pros
Use a good values of working
Cons
Healthcare, not healthy environment
H&M company is fun and good place to work, with the great culture within store team, it also a good place to start your career in retail industry especially in fashion industry. You will provided with all necessary tool for you to learn and as a referent to do the daily task

In H&M as a staff you will feel the opportunity to grow to the next level but for the management team, the grow process is a bit slow due to lot competitive, high demanding from company and some time it base an individual perception on you not from overall your performance.

In H&M you need to be ready all the time in term of last minuet changing of planing and budget control due to company need to react to the selling and economy situation, you need to do preparation with the limited time and limited resources such as manpower to execute task give with the high expectation outcome.

For the work life balance in H&M, to whose not married yet, you should start you career in here but for those already married, i advice you think twice before you join because of you might need work more hours often because of limitation of time given to you to finish you task. Overall work life balance in H&M i can say 7 out of 10.

For the benefit from company, you will entitle staff purchase discount and also medical card (just for employee, family not included).

The most enjoyable part in this company is your store team member, they always working in a team and always give support to you to execute the task given by company
I love working with H&m because of the staff are really friendly, i learn so many things about customer service. H&m has and acceptance envoroment that make me feel comfortable to work with
Working at H&M can learn new experience for retail job, becouse all facilities have here and very easy to learn. there have many friends can teach. Very relax working at H&M.
fun work place to work. all staff are nice and have a comfortable place to eat together with friends
flexible working hour.

a good leader always comes from this company
Nice environment, staff such a happy place to work. Nice management. But have to improove the working hours for part time. Its not fair for them to working based on sales
• nice enviroment
• provide training

• easy to grow

• good salary

• easy to make friends and also no hirakki in h&m

• open and straighfoward workplace
Actually depand on need and situation we go abroad desperately
Have a better life work culture and life balanced over couple of year while I worked over they betterment of life.

Sad is contract based work
This is my second retail experience and my first working with a big name company..here, i learn a lot of things that i didnt do in my life..i learn how to greet customer,punctual,do multitask
One of the flexible company that i have ever work with. good team mate and culture. everyone have their own creativity which leads to a very positive sharing in terms of how to achieve the needs.
Get a lot of experiences with bunch of great people and get to know how big company such as H&M handle their stocks and staffs amd also get a lot of improvement on facing customer and customer service
Pros
Experiences
Cons
No fixed weekly time table for us to know when our off day and work day, too many parttime
The most enjoyable is the team work given by the colleague. they treat all workers the same. feel really comfortable with the environment. fast working pace.
Pros
really enjoy working
Cons
hard to find carpark.
A lot to learn! very fast-paced, and get to do a lot of decision making. But sometimes this position at this company may require you to sacrifice your time and life. Work and life balance is not really what you can get unless you are very efficient and manage your time well.