H&M Employee Review

Energetic,Productive and Fun

2 September 2019
This is my second retail experience and my first working with a big name company..here, i learn a lot of things that i didnt do in my life..i learn how to greet customer,punctual,do multitask
31 October 2020
Same role
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kelana Jaya
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem,Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
Pros
Pantries
Cons
Breaks
14 June 2020
Same role
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Lot 10,Bukit Bintang
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
11 June 2016
Same location
Permanent Part-time Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Kuching
The working culture is great, and on top of that, I was surrounded by such great company of staff who were nothing short of welcoming and fun. A typical day at work? There's simply no such thing - I come across something new and exciting each day (be it a wonderful customer or trying not to make any cashier errors initially) Hardest part of the job: Definitely inventory unloading was the hardest but with such great company and management, time flies by so worry not!
Pros
Great working culture
  1. Energetic,Productive and Fun