H&M Employee Review

flexibility & good enviroment

26 July 2019
One of the flexible company that i have ever work with. good team mate and culture. everyone have their own creativity which leads to a very positive sharing in terms of how to achieve the needs.
26 September 2018
Same role
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Kuala lumpur
Learn new thing day by day . I do breaffing before we start the work. And trying archiving target per week and months. We have fun team membe and management team
Pros
Full time
Cons
Full time
12 August 2016
Same role
Visual Merchandiser / Visual Material Responsible (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Although everyday we start work the same time and we see the same people every day. But the most important thing is they make a place fun and exciting to go to work every day. Working here not only I have learn to be a Visual / Stylist but also the following: - prioritize heavy workload - excellent planning and execution - to see and know about customer profiles - to manage timing to be efficient - to know how to study market trends The management is fun and they are always open minded. They will always want to know how are we doing in our respective store. Working with a team is always a fun as there no I in a team so we are always train to work as a team because team work is dream work. I guess the hardest part of the job is when there are no garments to display for the particular trend and also to display a lot of garments in a beautiful way for customers to buy. Every day is fun.
Pros
store budget for kick off
31 October 2020
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kelana Jaya
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem,Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
Pros
Pantries
Cons
Breaks