H&M Employee Review

Good company to work

25 September 2019
• nice enviroment • provide training • easy to grow • good salary • easy to make friends and also no hirakki in h&m • open and straighfoward workplace
31 October 2020
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kelana Jaya
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem,Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
Pros
Pantries
Cons
Breaks
14 June 2020
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Lot 10,Bukit Bintang
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
12 November 2019
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I love working with H&m because of the staff are really friendly, i learn so many things about customer service. H&m has and acceptance envoroment that make me feel comfortable to work with
  1. Good company to work