H&M Employee Review

Good place to learn a lot about fashion

28 May 2020
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem.
31 October 2020
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kelana Jaya
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem,Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
Pros
Pantries
Cons
Breaks
14 June 2020
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Lot 10,Bukit Bintang
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
14 April 2020
Same role
Part-time Employee (Former Employee) - malaysia
- Fantastic working environment for student and part timer - Learn more about fashion and communication especially when you assists customer - Have a good time