H&M Employee Review

H&m have a good environment to work with

12 November 2019
I love working with H&m because of the staff are really friendly, i learn so many things about customer service. H&m has and acceptance envoroment that make me feel comfortable to work with
31 October 2020
Same role
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kelana Jaya
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem,Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
Pros
Pantries
Cons
Breaks
14 June 2020
Same role
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Lot 10,Bukit Bintang
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
25 February 2020
Same location
Retail Associates (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
You got to be very strong and fast mentally and physically. The job demand you to multitask alot. Basically you are the cashier, runner, messy tidy person, everything. always have to be fast.
Pros
Awesome break room, toilet inside break room
Cons
slow sale store have lest staff, alot of places to cover. fitting room, cashier, salesfloor. hectic. management sucks at communicating