H&M Employee Review

It is a fast pace working and enjoyful.

14 June 2020
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
31 October 2020
Same role
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kelana Jaya
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem,Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
Pros
Pantries
Cons
Breaks
12 November 2019
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I love working with H&m because of the staff are really friendly, i learn so many things about customer service. H&m has and acceptance envoroment that make me feel comfortable to work with
8 January 2020
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Very good management and nice environment. Very helpful senior to assist a new member or team. Good quality of work and very details. A lot of very fast working workers.
  1. It is a fast pace working and enjoyful.