H&M Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with a lot of experiences

7 March 2019
Get a lot of experiences with bunch of great people and get to know how big company such as H&M handle their stocks and staffs amd also get a lot of improvement on facing customer and customer service
Pros
Experiences
Cons
No fixed weekly time table for us to know when our off day and work day, too many parttime
31 October 2020
Same role
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Kelana Jaya
Enjoy every minute of working with a good environment and a good colleague. Learn a lot about new trends in fashion and new things in the retail market. I need to be very productive and have teamwork to solve each customer problem,Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
Pros
Pantries
Cons
Breaks
14 June 2020
Same role
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Lot 10,Bukit Bintang
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
9 October 2017
Same roleSame location
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Putrajaya
The environment of the workplace are hectic and so welcoming to all customers. There are so many garments that is so eye-catchy with reasonable price & there's alot of promotions every week.
Pros
2 times day off in a week
Cons
One hour break & 15 minutes break paid
  1. Productive and fun workplace with a lot of experiences