H&M Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

You got to be very strong and fast mentally and physically. The job demand you to multitask alot. Basically you are the cashier, runner, messy tidy person, everything. always have to be fast.
Pros
Awesome break room, toilet inside break room
Cons
slow sale store have lest staff, alot of places to cover. fitting room, cashier, salesfloor. hectic. management sucks at communicating
I love working with H&m because of the staff are really friendly, i learn so many things about customer service. H&m has and acceptance envoroment that make me feel comfortable to work with
fun work place to work. all staff are nice and have a comfortable place to eat together with friends flexible working hour. a good leader always comes from this company
Nice environment, staff such a happy place to work. Nice management. But have to improove the working hours for part time. Its not fair for them to working based on sales
A lot to learn! very fast-paced, and get to do a lot of decision making. But sometimes this position at this company may require you to sacrifice your time and life. Work and life balance is not really what you can get unless you are very efficient and manage your time well.
Learn new thing day by day . I do breaffing before we start the work. And trying archiving target per week and months. We have fun team membe and management team
Pros
Full time
Cons
Full time
a typical day at work which starts with staff meeting where management team will announce yesterday sales achievement and today sales target. the management team will motivate the staffs and sometimes will do role playing on how to assist customers, what happen on the sales floor. the management, senior staffs, generally all the staff will teach and correct each other if there are mistakes and teach us to be more organized in our work even when it is busy. the hardest part of this job is dealing with fussy customers and visual. the most enjoyable part is we are a team and a family among the staff and the management.
as as sales assistant,i would make sure my department tidy and serve my customer well everyday. I learned to be better at customer service by serving my customer well so we will achieve higher sales. Management was great. Workplace culture was fun,everyone is working in a team and helping each other.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
lack of communication between staffs and mangement team
Overall, H&M has the good value which is good for those who want to pursue in Visual Merchandising or retail industry. With face pace mode industry, I believe this company will grow and suitable for those who want to gain an experience.
Pros
Working shift, 5 days working, bonus
Cons
9 hours working hour, no increement
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at H&M?
Work with a value provide by company , friend n safe working environment . The company provide a good benefit n working experience to anyone . Everyone is working as a team to achieve the company goal .
This job was very interesting. It gave you the opportunity to express yourself by coming to work in whatever fashion you felt. Best people to work with, very open minded. Good company values
Pros
Flexible timetable
tasks are a lot easier because being provided with daily rota and routines. we have values to implement in our work life and personal. customer service oriented.
Pros
Inside store bathroom, surau and pantry and place to rest
Cons
annual leaves for part timer
Day at work is pretty average, People there are normally willingly to help if we are in need of help. Management is pretty one sided where they do not have open discussions. The hardest part of the job is to tolerate with people not opening up and listening to ideas which has potential to help the company grow. Enjoyable part of the job is that we get to meet new and different kind of people everyday.
Pros
Being able to learn about fashion
Cons
No free food, short breaks.
H&M is best place to work. Benefit: Medical Card Staff Welfare 15min break 2 days off Balance shift 1 hour break 9 hours for working hours Pantry Prayer room Toilet
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Short Break, medical card
I have been with this company for 5 years. Developing my skills slowly from sales advisor and now i am the visual manager in one of the top store in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Really love to work with this company in London.
Pros
Visual Merchandiser is my life.
Cons
Working by rotational shift and off day which is 9 hours per day exclude 1 hour break 5 days a week. So many think can be learned here it is just the need for you to be an eager to ask person. Recently the superior management is not good. As in the increment is not standardised, every year change the increment policy. The workplace is nice everyone is friendly.
It was fun but tired. Besides that, I enjoyed working here because the team was very sporting and helpful. I learned about retail life in H&M and it really helps me to improve my skills and knowledge on hot to deal with everything about work.
I think this is good environment workplace, enjoying working here. A good retail i ever had working. And i want to be here again working with good and best staff
Although everyday we start work the same time and we see the same people every day. But the most important thing is they make a place fun and exciting to go to work every day. Working here not only I have learn to be a Visual / Stylist but also the following: - prioritize heavy workload - excellent planning and execution - to see and know about customer profiles - to manage timing to be efficient - to know how to study market trends The management is fun and they are always open minded. They will always want to know how are we doing in our respective store. Working with a team is always a fun as there no I in a team so we are always train to work as a team because team work is dream work. I guess the hardest part of the job is when there are no garments to display for the particular trend and also to display a lot of garments in a beautiful way for customers to buy. Every day is fun.
Pros
store budget for kick off
Cons
very had fun with my colleague and we work as one team . be straight forward & open minded when someone give us a feedback and we believe in people.
Pros
every months we celebrate our colleague
Cons
recovering from back pain
Process customer returns, answer questions about merchandise, and manage exchanges. Respond to service inquiries and coordinate resolutions with management and floor associates. Put up signage regarding recall items and changes to store regulations. Distribute merchandise to floor associates to be restocked in correct departments. Cover for cashiers going on break and maintain drawer accuracy. Complete shift start/end duties and generate reports for management.