Here to help
Coronavirus update

H&M Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Sales Advisor22 reviews
Malaysia22 reviews
I had been working for 6 months, for my experiences the job is quite stressful at the moment because it is a flagship store and we have our own standard that need to maintain Nevertheless, the working environment is good people there help each other and not judgmental of your background and equality workspace.
Pros
Staff purchase
Cons
Management, Working workload not payoff with the payment
I love working with H&m because of the staff are really friendly, i learn so many things about customer service. H&m has and acceptance envoroment that make me feel comfortable to work with
Working at H&M can learn new experience for retail job, becouse all facilities have here and very easy to learn. there have many friends can teach. Very relax working at H&M.
Nice environment, staff such a happy place to work. Nice management. But have to improove the working hours for part time. Its not fair for them to working based on sales
• nice enviroment
• provide training

• easy to grow

• good salary

• easy to make friends and also no hirakki in h&m

• open and straighfoward workplace
This is my second retail experience and my first working with a big name company..here, i learn a lot of things that i didnt do in my life..i learn how to greet customer,punctual,do multitask
Get a lot of experiences with bunch of great people and get to know how big company such as H&M handle their stocks and staffs amd also get a lot of improvement on facing customer and customer service
Pros
Experiences
Cons
No fixed weekly time table for us to know when our off day and work day, too many parttime
The most enjoyable is the team work given by the colleague. they treat all workers the same. feel really comfortable with the environment. fast working pace.
Pros
really enjoy working
Cons
hard to find carpark.
>on normal days, i would tried to complete my designated tasks, serves customer walking in & tidying up my very own departments while running other tasks
> i learned how to interact better with the society, working as a team, coping with different skills and able to multitasks

> in terms of managements, they are providing us with our esssential needs and have their employees prepared for whatever is significant for customer and employees development. communication is the key for the management and the rest of the staff. discussing and team talks, feedback and reviews are the highlights of this jobs

> the toughest part this job is when we had to work over 12 hours due short amounts of personnel and speed test

> being able to fulfilled the customer needs and seeing them leaving with a smile on their faces bring outs the joy inside of me.
Pros
offering good money
Cons
your body will sore out due to constant movement and hours of standing still
Usually during festive seasons, it will be the busiest time for us. From there I've learned time management, patience and also customer service. The management is okay. My supervisor, he's cool.The hardest part of the job is maintain the floor. The clothes must be immediately put back to its own place, fitting room must clean all the time.
Everyday with the same routines like do customer service, folding garments and maintain the garments care on sales floor, clear the fitting room and etc. I've learned how to make a conversation with customer, to improve my customer service, multi-tasking while working like example aware with customer at surrounding while do a task given. Having a positive workplace is a bless with friendlies, open-minded and straight forward colleague but the hardest part of the job is to deal with uncivilized & snobbish customer. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job is i feel satisfied when i help customer with what their need like finding sizes, telling about fashion, and find the garments.
Pros
Free Hostel
Cons
Short breaks
Given chances to learn about merchandising even though I'm a sales advisor ,that's the fun part about learning something out from my work description. On and off there's event to attend but only for internal staff(the company's goal is changing every year and everyone is responsible to help achieve it). The longer I work, the more responsibility added but salary wise is not very good compare with the workload. Everyday is a battling day for a low position staff like us. Due to the challenges, I still accept it and take it as apart of my journey because learning is fun and looking for improvement as well. I try to do the best out of everything.Not every management team members are supportive yet bias to the staff. I guess I've learnt everything I can in this store in my position and I'm hardly to get promoted to the next level, so I decided to change to a new environment to expand my career. I'm a person who always like challenges in my work because improvement is my priority in my career wise.
Pros
Paid tea time break (15 mins), 2 days off, medical and minor dental benefits
Cons
Less manpower when sales target is not achieve during the days, staff often need to rush against time to complete the daily task, weak management team, less salary even though working for long years and above.
Overall, H&M has the good value which is good for those who want to pursue in Visual Merchandising or retail industry.

With face pace mode industry, I believe this company will grow and suitable for those who want to gain an experience.
Pros
Working shift, 5 days working, bonus
Cons
9 hours working hour, no increement
Work with a value provide by company , friend n safe working environment . The company provide a good benefit n working experience to anyone .
Everyone is working as a team to achieve the company goal .
This job was very interesting. It gave you the opportunity to express yourself by coming to work in whatever fashion you felt. Best people to work with, very open minded. Good company values
Pros
Flexible timetable
All the staff and manager are really sporting, friendly, and give me warm working environment. this company has given me nice experience in handling customers while doing routines.
Pros
Management take care of their employees
Cons
Too many routine
tasks are a lot easier because being provided with daily rota and routines. we have values to implement in our work life and personal. customer service oriented.
Pros
Inside store bathroom, surau and pantry and place to rest
Cons
annual leaves for part timer
The environment of the workplace are hectic and so welcoming to all customers. There are so many garments that is so eye-catchy with reasonable price & there's alot of promotions every week.
Pros
2 times day off in a week
Cons
One hour break & 15 minutes break paid
H&M provides excellent working environment to staffs and I had the best working experience there regardless working under pressure or during holidays. Senior staffs and management helped new staffs like me for guidance on store operations, floor and stock management, and customer service.
Pros
good staff discount
Latest fashion information will be provided weekly. Visual merchandiser will teach us all about fashion and ad-hoc information. the workplace culture is friendly.
do a cashier , take care a fitting room and assist customer . a place that can learn work in teamwork , help each other . a very safety workplace and grow company .
Pros
a safety workplace
Cons
shortbreak