Here to help: Coronavirus update

H&M Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews
Fun workplace
I worked here fresh out of high school, just to earn some extra income. The worker's discounts were such a bonus. I loved the working environment and adored my colleagues.
Fun Place to work
Able to learn new things daily and improves problem-solving skills. Managers are friendly and supportive in helping us to solve our problem that we are facing.
It's nice experience to work at H&M company
Very good management and nice environment. Very helpful senior to assist a new member or team. Good quality of work and very details. A lot of very fast working workers.
Many workload but not worth it with salary
Too many workload which is not worth it with salary. Increment only given if the employee achieve high performance level. Did not fair in the selection for higher position.
Pros
Use a good values of working
Cons
Healthcare, not healthy environment
productive and fun work place
a typical day at work which starts with staff meeting where management team will announce yesterday sales achievement and today sales target. the management team will motivate the staffs and sometimes will do role playing on how to assist customers, what happen on the sales floor. the management, senior staffs, generally all the staff will teach and correct each other if there are mistakes and teach us to be more organized in our work even when it is busy. the hardest part of this job is dealing with fussy customers and visual. the most enjoyable part is we are a team and a family among the staff and the management.
fun workplace
as as sales assistant,i would make sure my department tidy and serve my customer well everyday.
I learned to be better at customer service by serving my customer well so we will achieve higher sales.

Management was great.

Workplace culture was fun,everyone is working in a team and helping each other.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
lack of communication between staffs and mangement team