Here to help
Coronavirus update

H&M Salary & Benefits reviews

I worked here fresh out of high school, just to earn some extra income. The worker's discounts were such a bonus. I loved the working environment and adored my colleagues.
Extremely busy, fast paced, never ending lists of tasks to do, friendly staff, good benefits, transportation claimable for overtime shifts. Overalll good experience
Too many workload which is not worth it with salary. Increment only given if the employee achieve high performance level. Did not fair in the selection for higher position.
Pros
Use a good values of working
Cons
Healthcare, not healthy environment
• nice enviroment • provide training • easy to grow • good salary • easy to make friends and also no hirakki in h&m • open and straighfoward workplace
Given chances to learn about merchandising even though I'm a sales advisor ,that's the fun part about learning something out from my work description. On and off there's event to attend but only for internal staff(the company's goal is changing every year and everyone is responsible to help achieve it). The longer I work, the more responsibility added but salary wise is not very good compare with the workload. Everyday is a battling day for a low position staff like us. Due to the challenges, I still accept it and take it as apart of my journey because learning is fun and looking for improvement as well. I try to do the best out of everything.Not every management team members are supportive yet bias to the staff. I guess I've learnt everything I can in this store in my position and I'm hardly to get promoted to the next level, so I decided to change to a new environment to expand my career. I'm a person who always like challenges in my work because improvement is my priority in my career wise.
Pros
Paid tea time break (15 mins), 2 days off, medical and minor dental benefits
Cons
Less manpower when sales target is not achieve during the days, staff often need to rush against time to complete the daily task, weak management team, less salary even though working for long years and above.
a typical days of work is fun and enjoy,i learn a lot about customer service and teamwork,the management also have a good response to employee and good character
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
The environment of the workplace are hectic and so welcoming to all customers. There are so many garments that is so eye-catchy with reasonable price & there's alot of promotions every week.
Pros
2 times day off in a week
Cons
One hour break & 15 minutes break paid
H&M is best place to work. Benefit: Medical Card Staff Welfare 15min break 2 days off Balance shift 1 hour break 9 hours for working hours Pantry Prayer room Toilet
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Short Break, medical card