HP

HP Employee Reviews

Found 132 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,895 reviews

Very good team work

Hewlett Package encouraged handwork employees hit a target will receive good bonus every three months.I was super girl join a year.The top best manufacturing in Penang.Malaysia.Every employees like family buy a share working jobs for life . I was challenged & intelligence person learn a lot position in LED products line .

Pros

A month Coupon for set meal

Cons

The job is 8 hours love staying overtime 2 hours to earn more money

Just started so I can't really comment

Pretty good so far. Still learning about the company and my job scope. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be able to work on something more significant.

Competitive and Rewarding

Result driven organization with good working environment. Flexible working hours with friendly colleagues and good training organization for building the strength of skill and competency.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Career Development

fun place to work

its fast paced and enjoyable place to work. depends on the teams and project which you were assigned to. facilities and working environment are at its best.

guide team to have minimum access of error

ensuring all team member s follow standardization and process Leaned to manage people on daily basis hardest part of my task ensuring all staffs are following the given standard guidelines

Productive and fun work place with opportunities to grow.

HP has always provided various opportunity for career growth, by not just having career advancement but also making the necessary and relevant training available.

Good

Good work environment. Nice office. Work life balance. Everything is the in the campus. Far from shop. Need to have your own transportation. Mostly work from home. Good salary.

Procurement

Assist in purchasing computer products and router. Management full operations with 2 staffs. Daily purchasing and procurement activities manually. Less stressful environment

Fast paced working environment

- Efficient HR Department - Good pay and benefits - Friendly and approachable senior management - Constant performance reviews done by managers to improve subordinates performance

good place to gain more knowledge and experience

- learn about different markets/cultures - experience different working environment - more into virtual environment - flexible hours (depends on job scope and country)

An excellent place for career advancement

* Excellent place to work * Good work-life balance culture * Managers are leaders and supportive * Great place for career progression and enhancement

Good environment and good culture

Nice people, nice managers, nice colleagues, nice environment, nice culture. Benefits is good and salary is ok too. Good team building and good team spirit.

Productive and fun workplace with singing.

I think a large part of that is the fact that I’m a large believer in hiring the right people and giving them unbelievable amounts of power and autonomy.

work balance

relaxed and fun work place.easy to take leave.sometimes you can apply for work from home if you need to take a kids during school holiday.company also provided special meal for those who working during festival occasion.

HP was a good place

I started out there as intern, i built my career paths there, and left the company as a strong dev with passion for programming. It was a great place for building up career, as there were lots of experienced staffs with great attitudes helping and teaching me. All in all, it was a pleasure to work in HP.

Good company

Good job scope and environment. MNC experience and get to know and mix with different level people. Extensive training provided. Good start up for great graduate

It was a good place to work

Most of my analytical sense came from when I was attached with HP. Good friends and management team was helpful enough to provide proper support when needed.

Contract Staff

I was just a contract staff. So I was not sure of permanent staff benefits. Also I was there only for 3 months. Can't provide much review due to the short span.

Productive and fun place to work in

Comfortable working place Open concept Great pantry Very professional people in the organization to learn from Meeting people from every level who are eager and humble in helping out

Ok place to work in

Stressful environment with no career advancements and low salary packages. They are now called DXC technology. Wouldn't advise or recommend somebody else to work in this environment.

A very big Org

HP is a very Good company, Work Environment is very nice . Employee Friendly company. i really Love to work in HP. Well supportive as well. can learn new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8K
4.6K
2.5K

• HP
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?