HSBC Employee Review

17 May 2015
In my 7 years of working life with this company, self-motivation is a very important strength for me to ensure that work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standard in the established timeframe. I have learned the importance of teamwork to complete the tasks together with my peers. I have gained a lot of frienship from this career.
30 July 2019
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Cyberjaya
Good place to start work if youre interested in global market and market shares. Friendly culture and there is alot things you can learn. However, must b able to work in night shift.
11 November 2018
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Malaysia
HSBC is without a doubt the best place to work. I have stayed for more than 10 years in HSBC because of its goal in business and the drive for customer satisfaaction
Pros
Environment
Cons
Remuneration
8 August 2020
Same location
Account Servicing (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
HSBC is actually nice place to work and offer good benefit to staff. But the things change when they launch global support and migrate some part of the work to oversea. They launch VSS and staff got no choice when there is no job securities to stay.
  1. A working place that provide me an in-depth knowledge of Corporation Actions applications