HSBC Employee Review

Challenging Workplace

4 April 2016
- Basically, I will deal with different corporate action events including mandatory and voluntary events. - I have learned knowledge about corporate action, leadership, project management skill. - The management team is open and willing to accept feedback from the staff. - My business partners are from Hong Kong and we will work together to get the daily tasks done in order to meet the SLA. - There are different corporate events for different stock from different market and require the we need to meet different clients' requirement to achieve highest satisfaction of the clients. - The most enjoyable part of the job is very challenging.
30 July 2019
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Cyberjaya
Good place to start work if youre interested in global market and market shares. Friendly culture and there is alot things you can learn. However, must b able to work in night shift.
11 November 2018
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Malaysia
HSBC is without a doubt the best place to work. I have stayed for more than 10 years in HSBC because of its goal in business and the drive for customer satisfaaction
Pros
Environment
Cons
Remuneration
26 April 2020
Same location
CSR (Current Employee) - Cyberjaya
good place to work for fresh graduate as a career starter but not suitable for experienced job seeker as they don't offer high salary. their call center management are really slow in promoting their staff. I've seen one of their staff who have worked for 10 years and yet still a call center agent.
  1. Challenging Workplace