HSBC Employee Review

Good work ethics

16 February 2020
Being in the bank for 38 yrs working experience had taught me to be strong work independently improved my stress tolerance. Learning has been ongoing and venturing into various departments has given me the edge to handle difficult situations and problem solving is an added virtue. Over the years I was involved in customer handling bad debt recoveries administration functions propodal writi g and credit evaluation
8 August 2020
Account Servicing (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
HSBC is actually nice place to work and offer good benefit to staff. But the things change when they launch global support and migrate some part of the work to oversea. They launch VSS and staff got no choice when there is no job securities to stay.
17 June 2020
Special Grade Clerk (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Good management, nice environment and easy access. A lot of places to hang out with client and colleagues. Se rounded with all amenities like Masjid Jamek, Little India of Leboh Ampang etc..
28 March 2020
Clerk (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
A good opportunity for self development and skills Fantastic Team Leader & Manager Social culture based firm Friendly environment Stressful work task