HSBC Employee Review

Muito boa para trabalhar

24 October 2020
Empresa interessante para trabalhar, com responsabilidade e respeito ao profissional, dinâmico, orientação aos profissionais, treinamento e direcionamento em suas respectivas funções.A decepção foi ter saído por falta de oportunidade em uma função a qual me destacava e não fui correspondido referente a outra função interessante que me agradasse.
Pros
Vale refeição normal
Cons
Nada contra
8 August 2020
Account Servicing (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
HSBC is actually nice place to work and offer good benefit to staff. But the things change when they launch global support and migrate some part of the work to oversea. They launch VSS and staff got no choice when there is no job securities to stay.
1 July 2020
ADVANCE CUSTOMER MANAGER (Former Employee) - PJ STATES
wish to go back working with HSBC . Now with my experience looking for better position for career advancement. I have be in the industry almost 20 years. And experience in mortgages and bank insurance products. So this is my interest. Helping people for wealth management.
Pros
Knowledge and advance services cultures
Cons
They should support career opportunity
25 June 2020
Promoter (Former Employee) - Ara Damansara
It was a pretty slow and easy to pick up job as we only gave out flyers and pull in potential buyers but the overall work experience was fun as I got to meet different types of people