HSBC Employee Review

Such a GREAT company!!!

12 February 2017
I love working with HSBC. The environment was soooooo good and even all my colleagues were very friendly, supportive and always give positive vibes! The only reason I left the company is because of my personal problem. Other than that, everything was super fine! Nevertheless, I also gained an attractive salary, allowances and incentives. That's the real motivation though
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
Hectic schedule
19 August 2019
Same role
MOBILE BANKER EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) - Melaka City
Learn a lot of selling skills with Trainer in the HQ. Get to know a lot of new colleague around Malaysia Hardest part of the job is u need to attend event at mall.
20 March 2017
Same role
Banker (Former Employee) - Petaling Jaya
Enjoy meeting clients, love my job and great workplace culture loved team building and the corporate responsibility project CSR.Used to be the best work-life balance.
29 September 2019
Same location
Sales executives (Former Employee) - Jalan Ipoh
its been a best years for me in 2016 to 2017 for my experience and my knowledge of working in sales banking line. fo me to start up as a sales person in credit card or any type of products in hsbc was the best time in my life. its provide us training. which is every month they provide us training in HQ.
  1. Such a GREAT company!!!