HSBC Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,747 reviews
HSBC is actually nice place to work and offer good benefit to staff. But the things change when they launch global support and migrate some part of the work to oversea. They launch VSS and staff got no choice when there is no job securities to stay.
Nothing much to say, it is a very good place to work, utmost work etiquette, complete professionalism. I was able to work with my colleagues often and in an informal, engaging way. Employees are expected to bounce ideas off of each other and work well as part of a team.
Pros
Fun times in weekends, company outings
Cons
Overtime during heavy work load.
I love Hsbc.. its so good and happy working there... if I get a chance.. I'll again work with HSBC... My team leader was so good . He clearedthe doubs... Helped in giving genuine remarks and praises to the team... Happy to workwith Hsbc... THANK U..
Pros
Eco friendly
Cons
I loved what I did. Working there in the mortgages department was my favourite role. There are a lot of expectations and targets they require you to get but if you’re good at the job you’ll be fine.
Pros
Amazing role in general
Cons
Pressure
Never been so stressed to work for a company in my life and I’ve worked in high stressed places. The company don’t support you with your mental health. If anything they make it worse!
Pros
Paid fortnightly
Cons
The list is to long
Gained good knowledge regarding process knowledge and personality development programs helps to grow to another level in your career and will be recognized wr ever u go.
Si podría regresar regresaría es un buen sueldo y bonos también crecimiento muy rápido
Typical work day includes 70% portfolio management and 30% business development. The management structure is lean which is the best/worst part of the job. The hardest part was navigating the internal systems - there were SO MANY. The most enjoyable part was definitely the people.
Pros
Great learning experience for bankers that want to work with international businesses
Cons
Weak market presence and complicated internal infrastructure
Working at HSBC helps in gaining new skills and enhancing your existing skill sets as your colleagues and management are very supportive. The work is challenging but not stressful.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
employee perks are less
When I worked for HSBC, they went through many changes. Too many layoffs and offshoring of positions made you feel like a number and not a valued employee. Salary was not paid fairly between the teams. I had 7 years of experience and a degree and was paid severely less than someone who had just graduated college and had a year of experience.
Pros
Learned a lot while I was there, some good, some bad.
Cons
Never knew if I would have a job within the next month.
Good place to work and lot of leanings. Good management and amble growth opportunities. Opportunity to work on latest technologies. Overall a good company to work for.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Only in limited cities
Empresa com cargos e salários bem definidos. Foi uma bela experiência trabalhar no HSBC.
Entrar a la 8:20 y sin horario de salida, dicen que es hasta las 5 pero hay que quedarse más tiempo a que cuadren bóveda aunque ya hayas terminado tus funciones, en otras ocasiones ayudar al área de ventas un cuando no te corresponda fuera de horarios de sucursal, prestaciones buenas, salario y comisiones buenas en general todo bien a excepción del tiempo extra que no te lo pagan
Pros
Estabilidad, sueldo, crecimi ntp a largo plazo, etc, en general todo
Cons
El tiempo extra que debes quedarte casi diario de 1 a 2 horas extras
Había mucha capacitación y todos eran muy amables, si había oportunidad de crecimiento pero hacia las ventas y eso era un poco estresante
Pros
Seguro mèdico, tasas preferenciales
Cons
Horarios de trabajo extendidos
great place to work, I just would not recommend the sales teams that work for aftermarket/dealer repair shops. room for advancement, pay is good, and there is a lot of opportunity for success.
Great company With very smart leadership. Great opportunities to move across the organization. Stock optikns are great. Global company that values diversity
HSBC offers good work experience, but does not care about their staff, work life balance is not there, if you deliver above expectation then for a reason or another they have to reduce staff they will not mind getting rid of you,
The company is great. It has work and life balance environment. Company has also lots of benefits for its employees. I enjoyed working with the company.
Se trata de una institucion en la que por ser Global los procesos tienen que adecuarse en todos los paises donde tiene presencia, algunas veces es complicado ya que nuestra regulacion pone obstaculos, pero siempre se adecuan tarde que temprano
Cons
no hay mucho balance entre trabajo y la vida personal
A lot of focus on the east coast which made career broth hard in a non retail level. Business development and branches were an issue. Overall good place to grow and learn international banking.
HSBC has stable salary and fixed working hours, making promotion difficult, but suitable for financial anti-money laundering work.HSBC has an excellent corporate culture
Pros
The stable job
Cons
Institutional overlap and low efficiency