HSBC Employee Reviews in Cyberjaya

good place to work for fresh graduate as a career starter but not suitable for experienced job seeker as they don't offer high salary. their call center management are really slow in promoting their staff. I've seen one of their staff who have worked for 10 years and yet still a call center agent.
Its nice working there and the management team are superb.Learned how to deal with high value payments.Sports and activities.
Pros
Free drinks.
Cons
Three times break per day.
Management should improve their attitude and dont push staff so hard. Always feel free to help staff. However working here give me a lot of knowledge and experience also improve my skills.
Pros
Medical card
Cons
Not enough staff
Greater opportunities, fun workplace, leisure with no office dress code. Quite flexible in terms of working hours as there are so many shift available.
Overall good place to work however the management might change their minds from time to time. Workplace offered free transportation and good cafe to have lunch or dinner. Paying lower than market standard,however increment and bonuses compensated the former and more than makes up for it. The company is currently growing out from its previously involved with Deferred Prosecution Agreement with the United States Department of Justice and working vigilantly to meet and achieve the industry standard in fighting financial crime.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Low salary below market standard
*Best Place to work and learn. *fantastic training provided. *fun and flexible environment *excellent appreciation to the staff. * managements is good and fair to the employees
The people there were great colleagues to work with and overall fun experience learning. The trainers were good but sadly favouritism rules the place.
Pros
Free lunches during Celebration
Cons
Favouritism
conducive workplace highly professionals collegue efficients training helpful management safety is concern most enjoyable part of the job is attending to customer inquiries in regards to anykind of concerns ranging from their CASA balance, to fixed deposit as well as mortgage
Learned a lot.. Good Management,Good place to work too. Lot of things learned professionally and personally. we can speak out whatever we think inorder to benefit the company.
Pros
All is good, Medical benefits, break schedules etc..
Cons
Because I have almost 10 yrs of experience, i felt i need to get more salary. Inorder to run my family life also.
Based on my experience,the typical day for me to work is during Malaysia public holiday.I have learned on how to process more faster within time given.Management not bad but can be acceptable.My co-workers give me full cooperation and work in one team for the solution.The hardest job is to catch up the system as various system used for process.I'm enjoy doing job when my colleagues have jokes,fun and entertain me .
Pros
Free lunch for festival season
Cons
healtcare
In hsbc, they provide learning from end to end. We work as a team where we share knowledge among each other. The hardest part of the job is when you dont have enough people to do the tasks.
Pros
Training provided, Good culture and environment
Cons
Have to work on public malaysia, It depends on what country yiou serve
Variety shift vast knowledge on banking field professional environment clear vision and direction tough performance management corporate sustainability advantages
Pros
knowledge
Cons
salary package
For fresh graduate, very good place to start with. Trainings are provided from basic. Ideal place to learn how banks works. Not only process/work related training but for self enhancement related trainings are provided.
Pros
Good environment, open for changes
Cons
top level communication slow
Reviews of HSBC is fum working place among colleagues and also the management but there will be more task and hard work needed in order to manage those elderly customers to make use of the system and product they have purchase. There is also fussy customers whereby they want us to complete the application and to get those devices urgently so we have to fulfil their wish at times.
Pros
free dinner around 2 months once
Cons
More to analysis of health and also training
Great company to work with. Suitable for fresh graduate who is actively seeking a job to gain experience. Working in a call center is quite stressful but the basic salary is quite good with additional language and working shift allowance. Working place is in Cyberjaya. Job seeker who doesn't have transport can ride the company shuttle which operate 24 hours a day with different route lrt pick up point. So it's quite convenient and less hassle for people who doesn't have transport. Overall rating good.
Pros
Indoor restaurant, Internet surfing
Cons
Hard to find parking during peak hours
A fun working environment that taught me a lot on working relationships with my colleagues which will benefit me in the future.Impressive management that bring us(colleagues) together by emphasizing on a friendly work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry and unhappy customers, while the enjoyable part of the job is conversing with friendly and cheerful customers.
Global Support "Executive" is just a fancy word for call center slave. Don't just look at the "brand" of the company. Understand their business, how you can contribute and what sort of skills you can get out of them. At least, that's how I would go about it.
Pros
Good facility
Cons
No work life balance
4 years in Account Opening Team has taught me to think out of the box in solving complex issues. I have also improved my English language and gained confidence when speaking in English. To me there are still some areas the management needs to improve especially in hiring people and delegating tasks. As for the team member, I find it best to work with the team mate and it creates fun environment at the work place. However there is someone that I think he / she is not able to work in a team and I need to deal with it in a professional manner. The hardest part of job is when you need to deal with the customer complaint and we need to rectify it with a valid reason on a high priority basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I managed to complete the task ahead of a time and I get the credit for getting it done.
Pros
Free Transporation, Medical Benefits
Cons
Short break, Parking Issue
the hardest part of the job is to keep customer informations. and it so hard for me to manage 9 system at the same time. but its quit good because i learn new things everyday.
Pros
free vending coffee machine
Cons
cant bring handfone
great working place to work at. Gained knowledge from every aspect. Free transportion (bus) which was very much convenient and very comfortable. Occasionally gifts such as for women day n etc.Fun working environment such with great working mates. Often lunch with Managers and the group.(working mates)
Pros
free lunches occasionally
Cons
great short-breaks and very understanding managment
- Basically, I will deal with different corporate action events including mandatory and voluntary events. - I have learned knowledge about corporate action, leadership, project management skill. - The management team is open and willing to accept feedback from the staff. - My business partners are from Hong Kong and we will work together to get the daily tasks done in order to meet the SLA. - There are different corporate events for different stock from different market and require the we need to meet different clients' requirement to achieve highest satisfaction of the clients. - The most enjoyable part of the job is very challenging.