HSBC Employee Reviews in Cyberjaya

good place to work for fresh graduate as a career starter but not suitable for experienced job seeker as they don't offer high salary. their call center management are really slow in promoting their staff. I've seen one of their staff who have worked for 10 years and yet still a call center agent.
Has stability in its respective industry, encourage personal and career development, competent planning, positive values, great management, emphasizes on work-life balance, dynamic team etc.
Pros
Too many
Cons
Monotonous job
At a typical day at work, it is fun to report to work everyday, and HSBC has taught me on how to independently strive for task which would eventually improve myself, and teaches me to approach our leaders, in case if we are not sure of the solutions. The hardest part of the job would be the working time of the job. UK hours.
Pros
Healthcare and working environment.
Cons
Working hours, from evening to early morning.
Most days I get in early around 8.00 AM so I can go through my emails and be ready for the daily team meeting at 9.00 AM. On one typical day, we had a last minute request by one of our business partners that we are required to initiate technical system failure where we are required to shut down 2 of the UPS systems and plan for Business continuation at our 2nd site. We were require to facilitate this within the next 1 hour. I got my facilities team members to forego all the other works and concentrate on this request. I also got the night shift team to stay back and assist the day shift team. We knew how important this mission was and we quickly figured out to get this done without interrupting the critical systems. The team weren't too happy to have this last minute request but when I explained how important this mission was to us which would help us in the event of a real scenario. We got everything back on track by 12.30 PM. After completion of the entire mission near to lunch time, I ordered some pizzas to keep them all happy. Everyone was very happy as our mission was successful.
Pros
Subsidised food and free drinks (dispensed from vending machines) and free transportation
Cons
Don't observe any Malaysian public holidays
A very enjoyable working environment. Have learned what is work life is fron here. Great management and co-workers. Had very good line managers as mentors and guide.
it was great to work in hsbc. beautiful environment, provided us with all the fun. Free food on their good achievement days. Celebrates every events in Malaysia.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
HSBC is a place to work for those fresh graduate . the management were well doing to accomplish the staff over here and fulfill the needs. I learn so much about international banking and global trade .
Pros
Place to work
Cons
Night shifts can spoil health
we need to focus on what are we doing in daily basic whether the customer is eligible to receive the loan if not the bank will lose.what i learned is we need to be in team work when we need to accomplish for what we doing.moreover we need to communicate to our colleague .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shortbreak
Good working and learning experience. And good working environment.Typical work day duties includes working closely with clients. Knowledge of all product offered is essential in the role of Customer Experience associate. You must be able to identify issues and provide solutions and products to help better and deepen the client-bank relationship. By doing so you build a rapport with the client and the depend on you as a reliable source to handle their business/ banking affairs.
I have learn a lot. Very flexible working hours. Team work . Co-workers a very helpful ( work done as a team work ) .
Pros
Cons
Healthcare benefits need to upgrade more for the workers.
Overall all officers are friendly and helpful Trainers are ethicall and working environment enjoyable
Pros
breaks given in between to relax
Cons
nil
The benefits are the best and the work environment itself is good. The schedule gets a little overwhelming sometimes, but it's an alright place to work.
Cons
Shift patterns
-5 days per week -learn to call a customer related for bank solution -we will have one to one section with line manager every month -as a senior, will help junior when they are facing problem -no hardest part of the fob for me recently -enjoyable part is we have team building sometimes
I am responsible for handling calls from customers in regards to their problems and apply solutions through phone support. I also handle customer's inquiries and request on the products and promotions offered by the bank. Throughout my employment, I have learn to be more attentive towards customer's request or complain, being independent by working under minimum supervision, acquired good phone etiquettes, learn to prioritise what is urgency and being a team player. The management rewards accordingly. Team mates are friendly and cooperative. We always try to assist each other to achieve our team performances. The hardest part of the job is we work in different timezones and the distance. I have learn and enjoyed most of the job and have gained good experiences and friends along the way.
Pros
Relax work environment, constant acknowledgement
Cons
distance to travel
working in hsbc bank might make me feel comfortable. because 1st thing the company is near from my house, so easily for me to go work. Thus it also can give me chance to prove myself that i am hardworking person.
Plenty of room for growth in a fast paced and fun environment
Pros
fun
Cons
shifts