Here to help
Information from HSBC:

HSBC Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager7 reviews
Malaysia7 reviews
Good place to start work if youre interested in global market and market shares. Friendly culture and there is alot things you can learn. However, must b able to work in night shift.
HSBC is without a doubt the best place to work. I have stayed for more than 10 years in HSBC because of its goal in business and the drive for customer satisfaaction
Pros
Environment
Cons
Remuneration
Great place to work.Excellent environment.Right place to start your career.More opportunity to move to next level in your career.Good growth.9 years of great experience in the bank made me confident person
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Nil
well structured on process and policies , great place to build foundation on your career path. no flexi benefits to support woman, main uk hours . multi culture and fun.
Excellent management, emphasize on work life balance. Provide opportunity for career advancement and life long education. Structured learning and continuous training being provided according to job needs. Besides e-learning which can be accesss at any time for personal benefits. The company offers various fringe benefits to its staff among others include annual trip.
- Basically, I will deal with different corporate action events including mandatory and voluntary events.
- I have learned knowledge about corporate action, leadership, project management skill.

- The management team is open and willing to accept feedback from the staff.

- My business partners are from Hong Kong and we will work together to get the daily tasks done in order to meet the SLA.

- There are different corporate events for different stock from different market and require the we need to meet different clients' requirement to achieve highest satisfaction of the clients.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is very challenging.
In my 7 years of working life with this company, self-motivation is a very important strength for me to ensure that work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standard in the established timeframe. I have learned the importance of teamwork to complete the tasks together with my peers. I have gained a lot of frienship from this career.