Here to help
Information from HSBC:
HSBC Employee Reviews for Banker
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,660 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I love working with HSBC. The environment was soooooo good and even all my colleagues were very friendly, supportive and always give positive vibes! The only reason I left the company is because of my personal problem. Other than that, everything was super fine! Nevertheless, I also gained an attractive salary, allowances and incentives. That's the real motivation though
Everything is good
Committed, proactive, initiative and willing to learn and improve self-weaknesses. Able to interact with people and works independently.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 13,660 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about HSBC
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at HSBC?21 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at HSBC?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at HSBC?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HSBC?5 people answered
- How are the working hours?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at HSBC?5 people answered
- Does HSBC require background check? What kind of background check does HSBC do and how long does HSB…5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at HSBC?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at HSBC?4 people answered
See all questions and answers
HSBC Reviews by Job Title