HSBC Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

It was alright I guess, the people I worked with was really great and so was the management. But everyone was always to themselves and there was no space for communication within our department which was boring and the work life balance was bad
Fun work place. Routine job & Cannot move to better prospect. This job didnt allow me to learn higher level. Sales Team but Comission scheme very poor.
Pros
Fun
Cons
No career advancement
Develops continuous improvement methodsConceives of totally new strategiesContinues to grow and improveDevises improved means of accomplishing resultsIs continuously planning for improvement
Pros
free event
Cons
long hour
A typical day at work will include mostly reaching our target call hours. From here I learned some basic banking concepts that are of course most useful and a is a great deal given that is it a banking institution. However, the management demands a lot when there's limited leads. Workplace culture is average as we mostly do the same work. During the current period I am in, it is slightly quite a hard task to keep up with everyone, or to dig into deeper relationship among colleagues on a personal level that is, we only have the chance to have casual talks about other things besides work during our lunch time. Hardest part of the job is being pressured to submit more applications, do more follow up, when the base itself are down or are closed for some period. The ratio of call centre representatives answering of following up versus the actual number of leads is very low. The base is easily finished. There is not a lot of enjoyable part except that we have the liberty to go for a loo break whenever we want, and that is the only time we can escape the work pressure for a mere few minutes.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Im working in contact centre department as telesales.Working time start at 9-6.We will start our work with morning briefing from team leaders.So my task is to call cm as per lead given.Actually quite interesting because most of the time my duration (talktime) up to 5hours.The challenging part is to achieve the target given by each month.Some time we may get irrtated with cm complain and feedback.But al the hardwork payoff when we achieve our trget and receive high payout at the end of the day.
Pros
alot of benefit for employee
Cons
always ned to change according to new strategy or guideline