HSBC Employee Reviews for Clerk

Good management, nice environment and easy access. A lot of places to hang out with client and colleagues. Se rounded with all amenities like Masjid Jamek, Little India of Leboh Ampang etc..
It’s always challenging and a great experience working in a overseas company like Hsbc and I really appreciate all my seniors who ever taught me good things and I’m looking forward for a better position in the same bank
A good opportunity for self development and skills Fantastic Team Leader & Manager Social culture based firm Friendly environment Stressful work task
A typical day at work is day a day is a new learner with the new job and task given. I have learned to be more focus and serious in the task given Management was very well good and never be forgotten cause the upper boss and lower boss are very humble,friendly and helpful. Workplace culture are very 1 Malaysia The hardest part of the job is to get the job done within a day is a due. The most enjoyable part of the job is got opportunity to be part of the auction property team
Doing daily things routine such as assisting customer and balancing. I learned a lot of new things such as how to use IBBM software and how to manage customer complain, their management are really well manage and even their workplace culture are very helpful for me because if I do not know a things I just can ask anyone in the bank and there always an answer for my question so everyday is kind of learning process for me. The hardest part of my job when i have to face some of fussy customer and I need to overcome their temper and what most enjoyable part is every week we have branch meeting and during meeting everyone will shared their concern or opinion sometimes there will award for employee during meeting just to increase our passion in work and i think it very nice when employer appreciate and acknowledge the employee by giving reward.
manage to handle day to day calls self-motivated to complete job tasks. nice environment friendly colleagues training provided from time to time discipline.
i would like to improve my knowledge in banking industries and i want to improve my skills that i was learn from lectures.i hope i get this opportunity to experiance and knowledge.
Overall it was so much fun and excited with that company. Work life balance - team-building Benefit is A rating-Medical card, annual leave and sick leave.
Pros
Everything is A
Cons
Nil
HSBC is one of good banking in the malaysia.HSBC also is the best place to work and also it's take care of its employee. At HSBC also we can develop and promote our self to higher position '
as we all know working in the bank is such a good and excellent job at that time. Environment wise is good and the job wise is unique and i do learn a lot of experience from there.
Pros
happy go lucky
Cons
pressure
Happy with the environment, team work, among manager and officer. Always guide with the staff when new system or product lauched.