HSBC Employee Reviews for Client Services

Daily basis work as usual, doing checking and pre-existing check. Clarification on the issue or the comments that blur. Environment and workplace culture is always encouraging. We are independent to manage our own timing and very minimum supervision required by management. Hardest part is to complete all work given in specific time while facing system Issue and uncertainties details that are not able be clarified and advice by requestor. Enjoyable time we having is the time that we can spend time together among colleague like having lavish lunch and doing some games.
Pros
Easy to consult with manager and assistant manager if there is any issue related to work.
Cons
work non stop pouring in, time limitation to join others activities nor traing.
HSBC is a very enjoyable and learning point centre for all the individuals as an employee to learn and a place for career enhancement. Basically in this organisation i have learned alots of new implementation in the financial world and institutions which relates to my day to day job. The management is another biggest part which plays an important role for my career enhancement and for my banking future. The challenging on my job was customer requirements fulfilling and by with all my teamworks and colleagues I will always manage to fulfilled my clients with a great satisfaction. The most joyable part in my job is I love my job very much and I enjoy learning and expanding my knowledge day to day with all my management teams support, I mostly enjoy my teamwork.
Pros
Life Balance Lifestyles
Cons
Nil
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?