HSBC Employee Reviews for Client Services Manager

The job was ever changing every day, as management could never decide on a conclusive structure or how to expedite client needs. The pay was very good, but not worth the enormous stress it would sometimes bring - and it would come out of nowhere.
Pros
Compensation, location, hours
Cons
Management, an ever changing structure of everything (I mean everything)
Lots of opportunities because of the changing environment. All new senior management. New company strategy being implemented shortly. Noel Quinn will most likely be named as new Global CEO.
I enjoy working with HSBC. This has been a vital experience in my career. It is an international bank adapted to Canadian work culture. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed.
Having worked for HSBC +10 years I have seen bad and good. Overall good place to work as they do have decent reword packages as well as great carrier opportunities.
provided excellent client service to high revenue clients in assigned portfolio on a day to day basis with their daily inquiries, requests and needs..
Pros
flexible
Cons
no salary increases
Things are always changing with management. They do not appear to have a clear plan. Good place to work, good people work there, pay can be better. Bonuses are not enough. Can be overworked, stressful, but the people make it better.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Pay
On top of piled of work, there is a lot of online training. Not much team work. Usually on my own to fixing problems. Yet it is a great place to be trained as a fighter.
My typical day started early and finished late, this was due to my own personal desire to do a good job and complete the day's tasks. I enjoyed the client interface believing that I established good working relationships with both my clients and with my team. It was a busy demanding environment for all of us. The best thing about the work was that each day, though similar was different. There was never an opportunity to be bored. The most difficult thing was leaving at the end of the day with a list of tomorrow's tasks already on the desk. I enjoyed the team spirit and team management aspects of the role and the fact that I got the opportunity to communicate internally, with various managerial levels and externally with customers face-to-face and in written communications.
Pros
Good team spirit
Cons
Fairly long hours
Productive and knowledge encouraging environment. Staff is great and work as a team.