HSBC Employee Reviews for Custodian

HSBC is one of the best foreign bank in the world. It would be the best place to work either. With the good benefit for the employees. If you give me a chance i will proof that i can serve the company at my level best. Actually i'm one of the HSBC cardholder and loyal to it at almost 17 years. HSBC is the best service bank in the world.
Pros
More free launches
Cons
Short break and healthcare
HSBC Data Processing is a great place to work because of the environment and colleagues.HSBC have a very good training platform to train and educate the staff .On top of that the managers always encourage the staff to perform well and encourage for promotions .
Pros
Free drink, Newspaper, television, sports room
Cons
Lower salary than other banks
Learn many task which polish me brightly in term of knowledge and ideas. Even working under pressure but still able to learn many task day by day. Friendly management which always help their staff and their needs.
Pros
pot-luck
Cons
non
I have learnt many things from this company, They have provide me full training on daily tasks and many more knowledge. The team members are awesome and friendly.Always helping each other to complete all tasks.The team work are good .
Pros
Training
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?