HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Cyberjaya

good place to work for fresh graduate as a career starter but not suitable for experienced job seeker as they don't offer high salary. their call center management are really slow in promoting their staff. I've seen one of their staff who have worked for 10 years and yet still a call center agent.
1. learn to communicate 2.learn how to be independent 3. good experience i ger when work in international organization. 4. learn how ro do team work. 5. traning provided
Pros
free bus
Cons
short break
Racist and gender biased work place very close circle and eject anybody that is deemed un-wated without justification only acceptable race is Malay or Indian.
I have learnt a lot when i was in Asset Management Division. The workplace was just so comfortable and the people were so great. They were so helpful and thoughtful. We worked as a team and enjoy our time together. It was a very good experience.
Pros
Wide lounge for us to hang out.
Cons
short breaks.
Has a lot of security and benefits, public hjdays are renumerated into leave so more flexible when it comes to personal plans. Strict in performance and timing but promises reward if you work hard.
It's an amazing environment to be in, with a great support from HSBC for those wanting to move up the ladder. Work environment is very structured and leaves out any doubts or questions regarding the work through the use of comprehensive training and manuals.
Pros
Working in the Finance industry
Cons
Shift work
Office is based in a different city basically,had a great time working in hsbc, good co-workers,good training,nice environment of working, I was handling inbound calls for credit card and personal loan for Singaporeans.
Communication skill Peer & Superior Support Persuading Customer Down to Earth Management Cross Cultural Balance Work Life Management Corporate Social Activity
Pros
Peer Support
Cons
Health Care
Great facilities to employees with excellent technologies as a call centre. Limited career movement with high turnover. Restrictions on internet sources which limit employee creativity:
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
Good place to start your career. Nice environment and new hire will guide nicely by senior. A little bit lacking on carrer progress but have a various department that you can jump
Reviews of HSBC is fum working place among colleagues and also the management but there will be more task and hard work needed in order to manage those elderly customers to make use of the system and product they have purchase. There is also fussy customers whereby they want us to complete the application and to get those devices urgently so we have to fulfil their wish at times.
Pros
free dinner around 2 months once
Cons
More to analysis of health and also training
A fun working environment that taught me a lot on working relationships with my colleagues which will benefit me in the future.Impressive management that bring us(colleagues) together by emphasizing on a friendly work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry and unhappy customers, while the enjoyable part of the job is conversing with friendly and cheerful customers.
great working place to work at. Gained knowledge from every aspect. Free transportion (bus) which was very much convenient and very comfortable. Occasionally gifts such as for women day n etc.Fun working environment such with great working mates. Often lunch with Managers and the group.(working mates)
Pros
free lunches occasionally
Cons
great short-breaks and very understanding managment
it was great to work in hsbc. beautiful environment, provided us with all the fun. Free food on their good achievement days. Celebrates every events in Malaysia.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
  1. Customer Service Representative