Here to help
Information from HSBC:

HSBC Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive18 reviews
Malaysia18 reviews
-Not a good environment to work with.
-Very secure place to work even to many

work excess need to apply.

-To stress work place to work with fussy line manager.
Learnt so much about the market , a lot to learn. Work is fast paced, workplace culture is good - always have engaging activities on the floor. Good relationship with upper hands
Its a great place to gain experience and knowledge. HSBC always focus on the trainings to ensure staffs are capable om delivering services to client.
It is a good place to work and gain experience about finance and banking. Therefore learned so much about the type of bonds and equity which is start
It’s a great platform to start your career.
The working culture is fast paced as the company is constant on a migration of systems to improve their efficiency.

The working environment is quite stressful as you are required to stay back every single day. Every month you are required to complete their compulsory assessment.
I started my career from HSBC (HDPM). It is by far the best company I have ever worked with in my 10 years experience. I was a part of a great team. I was guided by many professional managers. I miss HSBC.
Pros
The activities, gym, cafeteria, sick bay, in-house clinic, healthcare, paid leaves.
Cons
Change of management.
The benefit of working here is excellent staff benefits, worklife balance and you can get to work with different races of colleagues. The only downside is politics issue need to resolve within management level. Low career advancement. and yearly bonus based on individual performance.
Pros
Maternity Leave up to 4 months, insurance coverage, good increment
A great working place with work life balance. Strong teamwork & coaching from the Team Lead. I was able to learn many new things as we supported many accounts.
Pros
A very helpful team
Cons
Short Breaks
My first job.

Enjoyed the Customer Service aspect tremendously.

Work hours were based on UK timing. took a toll on my health.

Great team spirit and collaboration.
when I graduated in 2010, I was offered the position in HSBC which is very related to what I studied - French. My day job would be confirming the trade from the system with the confirmation letter regarding the trade that have been booked the day before. Every once in a week we would have a confra call between the KL offshore and Paris Onshore.

outside work, I joined the committee that bring the staffs closer, I organized the fun activities such as pictionary, memory games and a lot more.
Pros
flexibility of time
Cons
Malaysian Public holiday
A good place to work. The company provide gym facilities, games room, a cozy cafeteria and etc. The odd timing work make it a little bit hard to cope.
The thing that keep me inside the company is because of the work culture is fantastic. Most of the team mates work together to make sure all the work done by the end of the day.

The hardest part of the job is in my department, there is no work life balance. Over time almost everyday. The most hardest part is the working hour where the shift keep changing.
Pros
gym, insurance
I have been working at HSBC for the past 4 years. It would be a great place to work as it was a perfect place as a stepp stone. It helped employees to learn and to get to know how a corporate life and working environment would be. There were many advantages of working at HSBC such as medical,annual leaves,training programme and also exposure to the social responsibility.
Pros
Leaves
Cons
Job is about data processing. Great work culture as they encourage work life balance. Consistency and accuracy is greatly appreciated and the rewards are huge.
Pros
Good Reward system
Cons
Dull work
Overall good place to work however the management might change their minds from time to time. Workplace offered free transportation and good cafe to have lunch or dinner.

Paying lower than market standard,however increment and bonuses compensated the former and more than makes up for it.

The company is currently growing out from its previously involved with Deferred Prosecution Agreement with the United States Department of Justice and working vigilantly to meet and achieve the industry standard in fighting financial crime.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Low salary below market standard
Friendly environment at HSBC, Good platform to start a career.
I met very dynamic people who can really inspire me to work at the goal.
Pros
Time flexibility
Has stability in its respective industry, encourage personal and career development, competent planning, positive values, great management, emphasizes on work-life balance, dynamic team etc.
Pros
Too many
Cons
Monotonous job
we need to focus on what are we doing in daily basic whether the customer is eligible to receive the loan if not the bank will lose.what i learned is we need to be in team work when we need to accomplish for what we doing.moreover we need to communicate to our colleague .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shortbreak