HSBC Employee Reviews for Executive Support Officer

Learned how to process payments for overseas country. management wise they are good and helpful. Company provides transport. working place culture are good.
Good team leader Good motivational environment All positive and has a very good teamwork Encouraging staffs to grow & explore new thing & ideas Have a lot of activities which can lead to fun & balanced worklife
It was fun place to work and has in house cafeteria,gym,Playing room,vending machine,internet kiosk and etc. This is a nice place to work for a beginner especially you can gain lots of knowledge in banking industries. For a fresh graduate this is a good place to start with better salary and reputable organization. They provide free transport ( DTS )
Pros
Core Leave Is The Best ( 14 days Off Straight )
Cons
Too many competitor for next level position. Piers
- standard work procedure on a daily basis - hardest part was the excessive overtime during the major upgrades - however we get paid well for overtime
- Training class provided to upgrade knowledge with work related - Establish work life balance with provide a gym room and games room - Task completed daily
A good place to begin our career but unfortunately the company is migrating its work load to china and india to save cost. Had a good exposure on account related jobs by handling customers day to day accounts and invoices issues.
Friday a typical day to work Multiple processes from different countries operation and effective training Excellent management Variety culture Self formation in terms need to learn multiple tasks Friendly environment
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lunch breaks
HSBC is a place for new comer to learn and improve their skills in communication and build up new skills. Perfect learning and training will be given to the new hire. Manager will provide guidance when necessary.
Pros
Enviroment, Working mate
Cons
Short Break
Our work culture at HSBC was very fixed where when we clocked in and start our work immediately. If we stayed longer than 9 hours HSBC will pay OT which is fun part for us.
Pros
paid ot
Cons
short breaks
In daily check-in, I have to prepare the different sets of the financial report for onshore center usage and conduct reconciliation to the reported figures. In the process, I have managed to improve my communication skills through many meetings with onshore business partners and got a chance to improve my exposure to different working culture.
Pros
Huge exposure to international market and business partners
Cons
Long hours of working
A fun and challenging work place. Multitask work abilities needed. Multiple positive working experience. Good facilities and environment provided for the employee.
A typical day at work in my opinion is like any other, however things tend to get out of hand at times when we need to face urgent requests and face cut off times. In HSBC everything is computerized so it makes learning as well as working easier for everyone. Work culture is excellent. The toughest part working in HSBC is that, one has to comply with its high standards however the most enjoyable part of the job is the joy of working with different people.
Pros
Free gym
Cons
stress level at work
most of the colleague are very helpful. I can learn alot from the department that i currently working with. Business partner also very helpful in term of giving of instructions.
Colleague willing to train Good start for fresh grad However, due to high volume of trade, sometimes we don't have enough lunch hour Have to follow international public holiday-depending on what country you support
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Short break
Serving UK customers via phone calls for Cheque verifications.. fun learning new slang and chances of speaking to high level people. Fun and balancing work lifestyle.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break.
very thing is about cut off alot of currecy have to handle, payments,cross check with account re-consolation and international payment ,all of this have to be delivered on timely manner
Pros
You will learn alot of new things
Cons
Limited time always OT
We build a productive and professional relationships with all clients within all HSBC Internal Group across US Region,LatinAmerica,MiddleEast,North& South Europe ,Britain and across Asia Pacific ,ETC.Standard working hours is 3pm-12am Malaysian Time
Pros
very good work culture
Cons
working shift
I have learned overall investigation in FCC ( Financial Crime Compliance) Department.Good working environment and friendly working colleague.Sufficient training provided before the work been given. Guideline is given time to time.E learning is given each month.Need to go through all the exam for e.g Money Laundering and FCC.
It is multiculture workplace where you can meet and learn different culture. The management care about employee needs. As I worked for shift hour, they should increase the salary.
Have powerful and reliable system which can monitor your attendance well. Well managed activity for the staff No racism and all people are treat equal Good working environment and facilities provided
Pros
free meal treat for every main season/festival/lots of community activity
Cons
future in company - contract based
Full training provided to understand foreign English accent. Process and introduction training is a month plus. There will be mentors and guidance given. Quarterly awards, yearly salary increase, bonus based on job review and allowances provided. Transport-bus in selected areas to get to work and it's free.
  1. Executive Support Officer