HSBC Employee Reviews for Manager

1. New intake need to be independent 2. In two weeks time from the joint date you need to perform your works 3. Less guidance from the superior 4. Less supported from colleague and etc
Management mingle with the employers on daily basis and able to understand each and every team members need. Give opportunity to explore culture at HSBC.
My typical days in the past is always securing 4 appointments and proposing 2 customers' banking needs and securing more deposit into the bank. The workplace believes in developing customer engagement, visiting customers' needs and wealth platform. My most hardest part of the job is to connect and engage with customers from overseas as the time zone is different. However, my hard work is always rewarded with strong customers base and positive return to the bank which enhances my confidence on my job performance.
Pros
Consistent quarterly bonus payout
Cons
Long working hours and manual paperworks.
My role is managing Premier clients portfolios by giving financial advices and solutions based on client's needs. Understand their background, priority needs and risk profile are essential before you can recommend something suitable to client. The hardest part of the job is giving the wrong advice and solution to client when market is unfavorable and market tend to be constantly evolved from time to time. The most enjoyable part of the job is there are some friendly customers tend to appreciate your hardwork and service by treating you a meal and recommend some friends/relatives to me to handle their financials. With such a effort, I also stand a chance to go for company incentive trips among top 20 members.
Pros
Good place to adapt the working environment and surround with colleagues who are supporting.
Cons
Long working hours, more workloads and less salary benefits.
HSBC is the best place to learn and progress in career. I had fantastic Managers and co-workers who is always there for me.
Pros
good environment